P.S.Prasad Submitted our grievances on 7th CPC issues to Hon’ble Prime Minister
Interact with PM
Please find below link and submit our grievances on 7th CPC issues and Bonus enhancement to Hon’ble Prime Minister.
Our main demands
1) Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM with minimum wage of Rs 26,000/-; ensure 5-year wage revision in future.
2) No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
3) No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
4) Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus.
Also Read - Cabinet approves modifications in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits
Also Read - Gds Committee Report – Latest Position
5) Ensure five promotions in the serve career.