Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) processed/ authorized by the PAOs situated outside Delhi are being received in the CPAO after a considerable delay as the postal services at the local levels in the country are still not working at their full strength due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grant of Dress Allowance and if any recovery has been made, the same may be refunded to the relevant individuals involved in these cases.
MoD (Fin.) has intimated that the Secretary (Defence Finance) is due for retirement on superannuation on 31/10/2020 and has requested to submit APARs of IDAS officers for the year 2019-20 which are required to be reported or reviewed by the Secretary (Defence Finance).
guidelines for fixation of pay of candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings etc. including Central Public Undertakings, State Government Undertakings, Universities, Semi-Government Institutions, Autonomous Bodies and Nationalised Banks including State Bank. of India and Reserve Bank of India, on their appointment as Direct Recruits, on selection, through a properly constituted agency including Departmental authorities were issued
Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 falls on Saturday, 22 August this year as per DOPT order. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi is one of the most significant Hindu festival dedicated to Lord Ganesha, son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Ministry of Defence, Indian Air Force, Fire Fighting Staff (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to consider the valid grievance of staff and issue modified instructions to the Zonal Railways to pay stipend to trainee SMs @ Rs. 35,400/- as against Rs. 29,200/-, duly endorsing copy to the Federation.
HRMS project is a comprehensive plan for digitization of complete HR process of Indian Railway. Total 21 modules has been planned in HRMS. Basic data entry of around 97% railway employees has been completed in Employee master and E-Service record modules of HRMS which had been launched last year.
The Prime Minister said the platform of “Transparent Taxation – Honouring the Honest, has been launched to meet the requirements of the 21st century taxation system.
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has allowed registration of electric vehicles without pre-fitted batteries. In a letter to Transport Secretaries of all the States and UTs, the ministry has clarified that vehicles without batteries can be sold and registered based on the type approval certificate issued by the Test Agency
D.O.letter dated 24.07.2020 regarding medical facility to COVID-19 parents/blood relatives of railways employees.
The Parsi New Year is a regional & Restricted holiday as per DOPT Order falls on August 16th 2020 and celebrated on the first day of the Zoroastrian calendar’s first month, Farvardin. It is also known as Navroz, which is derived from ‘nav’ and ‘roz’, meaning new and day respectively in Persian.
The timelines laid down in CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 are not being adhered to by the Pay & Accounts Offices of Ministries/Departments and pension cases are received in the CPAO after a huge delay and sometimes even after the retirement of the Government servant.
“Government Savings Promotion General Rules 2018” and to avoid wastage of papers, the competent authority has accordingly decided to discontinue the printing of 12 pages salient features of various Small Savings Schemes in the passbooks
The timeline for processing of death claims requests under APY, based on scanned documents, has been extended till 30th September, 2020.
The salary/wages/pension so disbursed is to be treated as advance payments and will be subject to adjustment after the full month’s salary/wages/pension of each employee/pensioner is determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made without exception from the salary/wages/ pension of the month of August, 2020.
“Class or classes of person to whom provisions of section 139A shall not apply.
114AAB. (1) The provisions of section 139A shall not apply to a non-resident, not being a company, or a foreign company, (hereinafter referred to as the non-resident) who has, during a previous year, made investment in a specified fund if the conditions are fulfilled
Revised “Application for Account Opening/Purchase of Certificate” Form along with Aadhaar Seeding mandate Form is enclosed for information and further necessary action.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship who proposes to engage Consultants (Retired Government Servants) on contract basis
- Holiday on 02nd October 2020 for Gandhi Jayanti
- Speedy delivery of Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) to CPAO
- Payment of Dress Allowance – PCDA
- CGDA – IDAS Officers requested to submit APARs(SPARROW) for the year 2019-20
- Protection of pay in respect of candidates on their appointment to CG posts on Direct Recruitment basis – DOPT
- Holiday on 22 August 2020 due to Ganesh Chaturthi
- Defence – Indian Air Force Fire Fighting Staff (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020
- Reduced payment of stipend to the Trainee Station Masters in Level-5 (PB1 +GP 2800)
- E-pass module under HRMS project developed by CRIS for online pass generation & ticket booking by railway employees
- Transparent Taxation – Honouring the Honest launched by PM Narendra Modi
- Sale & Registration of Electric Vehicles without batteries allowed by MoRTH
- Medical facility to COVID-19 patients of parents/blood relatives – Railways
- Holiday on account of Parsi New Year on August 16, 2020
- CPAO – Timely processing of Pension cases by Pay & Accounts Offices of Ministries/ Departments
- Amendment in SB-5 and SB-5A passbooks used in CBS & non CBS Post Offices – DOP
- PFRDA : Processing of death claims requests under APY
- Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the CG Employees in Kerala – ONAM on August, 2020
- Income-tax (19th Amendment) Rules, 2020
- Revised “Application for Acc.Opening/Purchase of Certificate” Form along with Aadhaar for POSB Account holder – DOP
- Engagement of Consultants in the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Aadhaar for Good Governance (Social Welfare, Innovation, Knowledge) Rules, 2020
- Policy of Appointment of TADK on the Railways
- Reimbursement of medicines(ECHS) – special sanction Dated 07 Aug 2020
- RBE No. 63/2020 – Additional Post allowance for DA/HRA under 7th CPC
- CBSE Circular: e-Raksha Competition 2020
- Air India LTC Fare list till 31 July 2021
- Holiday on August 30, 2020 for Muharram
- Review of CG Employees for strengthening of administration under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)(i)
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the year 2019- 2020 to the Railwaymen – AIRF
- Proposal for Medical Insurance for railway employees – AIRF
- Cancellation of Periodical Transfer of Staff – RBE.No. 65/2020
- AIBOC – Introduction of 5 Days working week in Banks
- Grant of ECHS facilities to world war II veterans ECOS, SSCOS and pre-mature retirees
- Protection of pay to the Central Government Servant consequent to appointment to a new post in different service or cadre – DOPT
- Deduction of Licence fee through PFMS module only – CGA
- Allotment of qualification based pay matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways
- Need for creation of Plasma Donors Bank exclusively for Railwaymen – NFIR
- Training Programme from 10 to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs(ad-hoc) of CSSS – DOPT
- Completion of Disciplinary proceeding through Video Conferencing – DOPT
- Holiday on August 12, 2020 for Janmashtami
- Holiday on August 15, 2020 on account of Independence Day
- Salary/Pension to CG employees/Pensioner in Kerala on 20 August 2020 for “ONAM” Festival
- DA for Workmen & Officer Employees in banks for the months of August, Sept & Oct 2020
- IBA: DR payable to Pensioners for August 2020 to Jan 2021
- DR payable for the period August 2020 to January 2021(retirees) – IBA
- CPAO: Shifting from BSR Code to IFSC for identification of branch
- State Railway PF – Rate of interest(7.1%) during 2020-21 (1st July – 30th Sept 2020)
- RBE No. 58/2020 – Sanction of Provisional release of retirement benefits as per Rule 91
- Quarter retention for officers whose vacation date falls during COVID period – RBE No. 61/2020
- One time relaxation for retention of railway accommodation in view of Novel Coronavirus
- Retaining Railway accommodation at previous place of posting on payment of normal rent- RBE No.59/2020
- Clearing pending cases of pre-2006 pensioners – DOP
- Grant of Special Pension under Regulation 95 of Navy (Pension) Regulations, 1964
- Online submission of pension claims – PCDA
- Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2020
- Simplification of pension payment procedure – PCDA Circular No. 635
- Medical Facility to pensioners residing in non-CGHS areas -DOT
- CGHS: Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centre
- AICPIN for the month of June 2020
- Benchmark for APARs applicable for Level-11 & below – MACPs to Non-Gazetted Staff
- KVS: Fee collection in respect of class XI students promoted from class X
- Grant of disability pension, comprising service element, with less than 10 yrs of service, due to an injury/disability – DOP&PW
- AICPIN for the month of June 2020 releases today
- Holiday on August 3, 2020 for Raksha Bandhan
- DOP&PW : Relaxation of Rule 80-A for payment of provisional Family Pension
- CBDT: Extending due date for Tax Returns -(Notification No. 56/2020)
- Extension of timelines for activities under NPS & NPS Lite – PFRDA
- Cabinet Approves NEP 2020 – PIB
- Unlock 3 Guidelines by MHA
- DOP: ‘Schedule of Engaging Authority’ Disciplinary Authority and Appellate Authority for BPMs and ABPMs/Dak Sevaks under Rule 31 of GDS
- CBDT: Income-tax (18th Amendment) Rules, 2020
- Bakrid 2020 in India – July 31/August 1st 2020
- Dopt: Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19
- Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- NFIR – Upgradation of pay structure of Senior Supervisors
- Employees’ State Insurance (Central) Amendment Rules 2020
- Retiring employees during COVID will be receiving “provisional” pension till their regular Pension Payment
- Requested to allow CG employees & their families for treatment under Central Government Health Scheme
- AIRF raised the issue of formulating a new Safety Related Retirement Scheme
- Revision in Rule 4 of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020
- Implementation of Rain water harvesting systems & Plantation in next 3 months
- Regularisation of leave in respect of absence during Lockdown period – Confederation
- ECHS: Special sanction : Reimbursement of Medicines
- DOPT: Granting advance increment(s) to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices(7th CPC)
- NFIR letter to review of introducing trolley bags to Loco Pilots and Guards
- RBE No. 55/2020 : Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms
- Extension & guidelines of MIS/SCSS/NSC/KVP/PPF schemes in GDS Branch Post Offices – DOP
- KV Registration form & Criteria for Class XI
- Admissibility to travel by Taxi to hire charges for using one’s own car for local official journeys/near Headquarters
- Indian Army provides equal opportunities to Women Officers to serve the Nation