Observance of Demands Week during 15th June to 21′ June, 2021 by NFIR Affiliates
Registration No. : RTU/Nnn/31/2012
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI -110 055
Affiliated to : Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The General Secretaries of Affiliated Unions of NFIR Dear Brother,
Sub: Observance of Demands Week during 15th June to 21′ June, 2021 by NFIR Affiliates-reg.
It has been decided that the Affiliated Unions of NFIR should observe Demands Week during the period 15th June to 21st June, 2021 synchronizing with the Birth Day of General Secretary, NFIR duly following Covid-19 Protocols in support of following Charter of Demands of Central Government Employees:-
1. Release of instalments of FREEZED DA/DR w.e.f. 1st January, 2020, 1st July, 2020. 1st January, 2021 & 1st July, 2021.
2. Announce payment of arrears of DA/DR w.e.f. 1st January, 2020.
3. Immediate settlement of all anomalies arising out of pay fixation and allotment of pay levels consequent to 7th CPC recommendations.
4. Stop immediately selling/privatization of Central Government Departments/Institutions.
5. Arrange vaccination of all Central Government Employees and their family members on priority.
6. Settle various demands already submitted by various Federations including NFIR, INDWF, FNPO, NOCGE, FNTO and Unions/Associations of Serving Employees as well Pensioners.
7. Settle the Charter of Demands submitted by the Staff Side of National Council/JCM to the Government pending at various levels with the Government.
Report on the activities undertaken by each Affiliated Union during the Demands Week be sent to the Federation latest by 25th June, 2021 without fail.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah) General Secretary