Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) – Recruitment Regulations 2020
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
(EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION)
New Delhi, the 10th December 2020
No.A-12/11/8/RR-ECG/2017-Med.-VI. In the notification No.A-12/11/8/RR-ECG/2017-Med.-VI.dated 9th october 2020, published in the Gazette of india, Weekly, Part III , section 4 (December 5 – December 11,2020) vide registered number DL(N)-04/0007/2003-20 the followin shall be read/substituted:
a) In the page serial number 326, in column number (11) of schedule, the word “Radiographer” Shall be read as “senior ECG Technician”.
The 14th December 2020
No. A-12/11/21/Pharm.(AYUSH)-RR/2018-Med.-VI.- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 97 read with clause (xxi) of sub-section (2) and sub-section (2A) of the said section and sub-section (2) of section 17 of the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (34 of 1948) and in supersession of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Pharmacist (Homoeopathy), Recruitment Regulations, 2008, except as respect things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation hereby makes the following regulations regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, namely:—
1. Short title and commencement.—
(1) These regulations may be called the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Pharmacist (Homoeopathy), Recruitment Regulations, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of post, their classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these regulations.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, other qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age -limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4.Disqualification. – No person,—
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Director General of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this regulation.
5.Power to relax.
Where the Director General of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, he may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, and after obtaining specific prior approval of the Chairman, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, relax any of the provisions of these regulations with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Residuary Matters.—Subject to the provisions of these regulations, all other regulations and conditions as specified in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (Recruitment) Regulations, 1965 as amended from time to time applicable to the corresponding categories of posts in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation shall apply to the posts specified in the schedule annexed to these regulations.
Nothing in these regulations shall affect reservation, relaxation of age- limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Schedules Tribes, Other Backward Classes, ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits|
|Pharmacist (Homoeopathy).||36* (2019) *Subject to variation dependent on the workload.||Group ‘C’, Non- Ministerial.||Level-5 (Rs. 29,200- 92,300)||Not applicable.||Between 18 and 25 years. (The upper age limit relaxable for departmental candidate upto forty years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government). Note.—The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub- Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation / absorption and percentage of vacancies to be filled by various methods||In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption grade from which promotion or deputation/ absorption to be made|
|Essential qualification: 1. 12th Class passed with Science stream from a recognized Board and; Diploma or Certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one-year duration from a Central of State Government recognized institution. Desirable qualification: 1. Basic knowledge of computer. Note-1.—Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. 2.Note-2.—The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of Selection, the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.||Not applicable.||Two years.||By direct recruitment. Note.- Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from officers of Central Government: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or (b) Possessing educational qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under column 7. (Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application).||Not applicable.|
|If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Group ‘C’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of.— |
1. Additional Director, Directorate (Medical) or Medical Superintendent or Deputy Medical Superintendent, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital. —Chairman;
2. Director or Joint Director or Deputy Director or Assistant Director, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hospital. —Member;
3. Medical Officer preferably from specialty concerned (outside nominee from Central or State Government). —Member.