Regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Wireless Operator in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Home Affairs
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 2nd December, 2020
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Wireless Operator in the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement.—
(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, Sardar
Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Wireless Operator, Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit and qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit,
qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—
Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, and for the reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-servicemen, other Backward Classes and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.