NJCA – CALL ATTEENTION DAY BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES on the day of presentation of Central Budget 2021 on 1/02/2021
All Constituents of NJCA
Sub:- CALL ATTEENTION DAY BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES on the day of presentation of Central Budget 2021 on 1/02/2021
You are well aware that the present Government taking advantage of the COVID – 19 pandemic situation, have started implementing many anti labour decisions including arbitrarily passing of the 4 Labour Codes in the Parliament inspite of the opposition and protest by the Central Trade unions. It is also pertinent to mention here that none of the major demands of the Central Government Employees including 7th CPC related demands, MACP issues and NPS is settled. Adding salt to the wound the Government has frozen three installments of DA / DR due to the Central Government Employees / Pensioners. FR 56 (j) is being used as a weapon to punish the employees and the Trade Union Leaders. Corporatization and Privatization in Railways and Defence is being implemented ruthlessly by the Government. Pre budget discussions with the Trade Unions has become ritual and none of the suggestions / proposals given by the Trade Unions are not considered by the Government. In this backdrop in consultation with the senior Leaders of the Constituent Organizations of the NJCA it has been decided to observe CALL ATTEENTION DAY BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES on the day of presentation of budget 2021 on 1/02/2021 by holding massive demonstrations at all the Central Government Establishments / Units / Branches and where ever possible joint agitation in a Central Place of the City / District Headquarters / Town etc. In Delhi also we will plan for a Centralized agitation at Jantar Mantar. Therefore it is requested that all your affiliates may be directed to observe the protest programme in an effective manner in support of the following demands:-
I. Withdraw the decision to corporatize Railway Production Units, 41 Ordnance Factories, GOCO Model in Army Base Workshops and stop Privatization and Outsourcing of permanent and perennial jobs
2. Immediate release of three installments of DA / DR due to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners from 1/1/2020, 1/7/2020 and 1/1/2021.
3. Implementation of the assurances given by the Group of Ministers on 7th CPC demands including minimum pay and fitment factor etc.
4. Settle all the 7th CPC Anomalies pointed out by the Staff Side of NC — JCM including extension of one more option to switch over to 7th CPC, restoration of certain allowances and advances and grant of two increments while on promotion / MACP etc.
5. Withdrawal of NPS and restoration of the Guaranteed defined Pension under CCS (Pension) Rules 1973.
6. Withdrawal of FR 56(j) which is being misused as a measure of punishment.
7. Issue Government Orders on all the demands agreed in the meeting of the Standing Committee of NC JCM and in the 47th Meeting of the NC-JCM.
8. Settle the demands of the Staff Side with regard to regularization of the absence of the employee. during COVID-19 pandemic and Lock down Period due to non-availability of Public Transport and home quarantine etc.
9. Payment of compensation to the Central Government employees who died due to COVID — 19 Virus infection.
10. Ensure 100% Compassionate Appointment to the wards of the deceased Central Government Employees and those who are medically invalidated from service
11. Implement the following Supreme Court Judgments for the similarly placed employees:-
(i) Grant of Notional Increment to those employees who retired / retiring on 31. January / 30. of June.
(ii) Implementation of MACP Scheme w.e.f. 1/1/2006
12. Payment of Night Duty Allowance to the employees detailed on Night shift duty without any basic pay ceiling limit
13. Reimbursement of the Actual Amount charged by the CGHS empanelled Hospitals for the treatment of COVID-19 infection
A copy of the Notice dated 20/1/21 issued to the Cabinet Secretary and Secretary DOPT is enclosed with this circular for your information
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : Confederationhq