Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21
Room No. 361, `B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated : 28th January 2021
Subject : Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21
The Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21 will be held at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi from 17 February to 19 February 2021. The last date of entries is 12 February 2021 (Friday).
2. To avoid mass gathering and to follow SOP/Guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., the schedule of this Athletic Meet will be followed as under:-
|17 Feb 2021||Only Men (Open) category events will be conducted|
|18 Feb 2021||Only Men Veteran (45-50 & 50-60 Yrs) events will be conducted|
|19 Feb 2021||Only Women (Open, 35-45 & 45-60 Yrs) events will be conducted|
3. The Welfare Officers of all Ministries are requested to relieve their employees to participate in this Athletic Meet as per above programme. This must also ensure that every participant undergoes COVID-19 test and only those athletes whose test report is negative will be allowed to participate. No athlete of the other category will be allowed to enter the stadium on the other dates.
4. BIB Nos. will be issued to only those athletes whose COVID-19 report will be negative. All athletes to show and carry a copy of their COVID-19 negative report conducted 72 hrs prior to their date of competition. A Medical Questionnaire (Annexure¬1) is to be submitted with the entry form.
5. The general instructions as per SOP/Guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., are to be strictly followed by all athletes and supporting staff for this competition is at Annexure-2.
6. All teams/individuals would be represented as part of a Ministry’s team only. The entries are to be sent through the Welfare Officer of the Ministry concerned.
7. There will be NO March Past and NO Relay events in the above Athletic Meet. The events and tentative schedule (subject to change) of the meet is at Annexure 3 & 4.
8. An Athlete can participate only in TWO individual events and each Ministry can enter not more than TWO participants in one event. There must be at least FOUR entries to conduct an event.
9. Team Championships (Men & Women) in open sections will be awarded on the basis of points upto THREE places viz. 7, 5 & 4 in each event. Best athlete (Men & Women in open category) will be decided on the basis of points tabulated from the point table (1AAF scoring table) to their performance in each event in competition.
10. All Central Government Civilian employees working in ministries and their attached/subordinate offices located in Delhi are eligible to participate in this competition.
11. The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
(a) Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organisations/ Central Police Organisation/Police/RPF/CISF/BSF/ITBP/NSG etc.
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/Undertakings/Public Sector Banks/ Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
(c) Casual/Daily wages workers.
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
12. The entry fee of Rs. 30/- per head per event may be deposited in Board’s account as per
details. No entry will be accepted unless accompanied with fee. The entry fee should be deposited only through online mode in the Board Account.
Name: Secretary CCSCSB, Bank: Syndicate Bank, Khan Market, New Delhi
Account No.: 90432010052140, IFSC Code: SYNB0009043.
13. Payment can also be made by scanning the following QR Code:
14. The names of the participants along with photocopy of their ID Card and Medical Questionnaire may be forwarded to the Office of the CCSCSB, Room No. 361, ‘8’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi — 110003 in a prescribed proforma (Annexure-5) duly signed by the Welfare Officer and should reach on or before 12 February, 2021 along with their entry fee. No entry will be accepted after the given date.
15. Winners of both Men and Women Team Championship will be awarded cash prize of Rs. 10000/-and Runners up with Rs.7000/-.
16. Eligibility conditions are available on the website of the department at (https://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-division) for participation in the said tournament.
17. All athletes are requested to report in proper kit.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATHLETE AND SUPPORTING STAFF
To avoid mass gathering and to follow SOP guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., the following instructions will be strictly followed by all participants/officials for smooth conduct of Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet at Vinay Marg Sports Complex:-
1. No extra person other than player and designated officials will be allowed in Field of Play (FOP).
2. Thermal screening of all players/officials shall be checked by a non-contact thermometer (wrist/ forehead).
3. All athletes and supporting staff to show and carry a ropy of their COVID-19 negative test report conducted 72 hours prior to their date of competition.
4. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be strictly followed except FOP.
5. Face masks will be mandatory at all times except for athletes whose events are in progress. Every athlete and officials must carry Face mask, hand sanitizer and water bottle all the times during the competition.
6. While not in FOP, wash your hands with soap even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol based hand sanitizers can be made wherever feasible.
7. Spitting will be strictly prohibited in FOP and workout areas.
8. Strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
9. Report any illness at the earliest to COVID-19 Task Force.
10. Only those athletes are permissible in the FOP whose events are in progress. The next lot of athletes and officials should be outside the venue and shall enter the FOP once the players and supporting staff from previous event have left the FOP.
11. For warm ups, the adjacent grounds (Hockey & Football) of FOP will be used.
12. Equipment to be used in FOP will be handed over the team/players by designated officiallsupport staff after disinfection.
13. Athlete of throws group shall use their own powder.
14. Use covered dustbins to manage used masks and waste materials.
15. Aarogya Setu App must be installed in the phones of all participants/officials. Entry will be allowed in the venue only if the status is found to be “Safe”.
16. The following COVID-19 Task Force is available in the competition:-
(a) Sh. Amarjeet Singh (Convener Athletics) – 9868107431
(b) Sh. Sanjay Negi (Convener Football) – 9968305886
(c) Sh. Vijayendra Singh (Convener Carrom) – 9350354643
(d) Sh. T.K. Rawat 9899232337
17. All players are requested to support the Task Force to ensure the Covid norms are followed strictly.