21st Level-I (L-I-21) Training Programme from 25th January, 2021 to 12th February, 2021 for Stenographers Grade’D’ of CSSS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi — 110003.
Subject: 21st Level-I (L-I-21) Training Programme from 25th January, 2021 to 12th February, 2021 for Stenographers Grade’D’ of CSSS -regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that for Stenographers Grade’ D’ of CSSS – regarding. , whose names are given in the Annexure to this OM, have been nominated to participate in the 21st Level-I (L-I-21) Training Programme being conducted by the ISTM from 25.01,2021 to 12.02.2021. The training will be conducted through online/flipped mode as intimated by ISTM.
2. It may be noted that successful completion of Level-I training programme will be essential for promotion to the grade of Personal Assistant. The officers who do not attend or successfull complete the Level-I Training Programme will be liable to debarment and denial of promotion as envisaged in DOP&T OM No. T-25017/1/2015-Trg (ISTM Section) dated 4th July, 2016.
5. Since the online Level-I training programme does not have any study tour, no
TA/DA shall be admissible to the participants.
4. In view of above, all the 35 candidates, whose names are mentioned in the
Annexure to this OM, are directed to contact the course coordinator of this training programme for further necessary action and also attend the mandatory training programme without fail. Shri Rajeev Kumar Jha, Assistant Director (Tel No. 011-26165593, Mobile No.-9868979223, e-mail ID: [email protected]) is the
course coordinator of this training programme.
5. All the nominated candidates for the above-stated training programme are
directed to visit the ISTM website, fill up the online form at the URL path: http://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_ctp_form and submit the same to ISTM immediately. Candidates also need to be registered as users on ISTM-TMIS before joining the programme. In case of any doubt/clarification, Shri Moloy Sanyal, Deputy Secretary, ISTM (Tele No. 01126737602, Mob.No. 9810961492, e-mail ID: [email protected])/Shri Rajeev Kumar Jha, Assistant Director (Tel No. 011-26165593, Mobile No.-9868979223, e-mail ID: [email protected]) STM may please be contacted immediately at the above contact numbers/email IDs for further guidance.
6. It is also intimated that once the registration is done online at the URL path given above, the same may also be got endorsed and forwarded by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry/ Department/organization in case of persons on deputation, if any and submitted to ISTM (through online mode at the e-mail ID given above) positively before joining. It may please be noted, that without the endorsement of the nomination by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry/ Department no candidate shall be allowed to join the training programme.
7. Cadre units are also requested that these officers may please be duly permitted before hand to join the online training programme with the direction to report to Shri Rajeev Kumar Jha, Course Director, ISTM at the above-mentioned contact details for further modalities before the training commences on 25.01.2021.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
The Director/ Deputy Secretary (Admin) of all the Cadre units participating in CSSS (through website of DoP&T).
Annexure to the OM No. 2113/2020-CS.II(A/Trg.) dated 21.01.2021
List of Stenographers Grade’D’ of CSSS nominated for Level-1 training programme to be held from 25.01.2021 to 12.02.2021
|Name (Shri/Smt. /Ms.)||Date of|
|3||2599||CHANDAN KUMAR JHA||09-08-1986||MHA||2011|
|4||2600||RISHABH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA||13-03-1985||Environment & Forests||2011|
|5||2602||BINAY KUMAR||11-11-1981||Minority Affairs||2011|
|9||2606||AROMA R. PRADEEP||16-08-1986||Expenditure||2011|
|10||2607||ALOK KUMAR CHOUDHARY||25-12-1982||Road Transport & Highways||2011|
|12||2609||SHASHANK SHEKHAR||15-12-1991||Agricutlure & Cooperation||2011|
|13||2610||LALAN KUMAR JHA||07-12-1978||Agricutlure & Cooperation||2011|
|14||2611||MAHESH CHAND SHARMA||22-06-1985||Supply||2011|
|15||2612||VIKAS SIDHARTH MEHRA||04-07-1986||Health & Family Welfare||2011|
|18||2616||RAM SAMUJH SHARMA||12-10-1983||Posts||2011|
|19||_ 2618||SHEETAL RANI||23-07-1988||Expenditure||2011|
|20||2619||PRIYANK KUMAR MISHRA||20-08-1986||Food & Public Distribution||2011|
|21||2620||LAXMI||09-11-1980||Labour & Employment||2011|
|22||2621||NEHA VERMA||11-08-1989||Information & Broadcasting||2011|
|23||2622||MANJU VERMA||08-11-1987||Urban Development||2011|
|24||2623||RAM SINGH||18-01-1983||Water Resources||2011|
|26||2626||SANJAY KUMAR||08-07-1991||Water Resources||2011|
|27||2627||MAYUR VERMA||30-05-1990||Seconday & Higher Education||2011|
|28||2628||ASHISH KUMAR||10-07-1983||Urban Development||2011|
|29||2629||HARISH KUMAR||09-01-1985||Water Resources||2011|
|32||2632||POOJA GUPTA||04-03-1985||Urban Development||2011|
|35||2636||PANKAJ LABROY||04-02-1990||Health & Family Welfare||2011|