Supply of specimen of various forms to be used in operation of National (Small) Savings Schemes in Hindi and English
SB Order No. 35 /2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 29 .10.2020
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject ; Regarding supply of specimen of various forms to be used in operation of National (Small) Savings Schemes in Hindi and English.
This office has prepared Hindi version of various forms being used in operation of National (Small) Savings Schemes. Accordingly, a specimen copy of the following updated forms in Hindi and English is enclosed for reference and further necessary action:-
I. SB-AOF – Application for opening of new account/purchase of certificates
2. SB-KYC- KYC Form
Note: – For new customer or updating existing KYC details.
3. SB-ATM I – ATM_mbanking_ebanking request form
4. SB-103- Pay-in-slip
5. SB-7 – Withdrawal Form
6. SB-7A- Application for closure of account on maturity
7. SB-713- Application for pre-mature closure of account
8. SB-7C- Application for Loan/Withdrawal from RD, PPF and SSA account
9. SB-41- Application for issue of duplicate passbook
10. SB-EXT I -Application for extension of RD, TD, PPF and SCSS account
11. SB-83- Application for automatic transfer (Standing Instruction)
12. SB-CQE4- Application for availing cheque facility/issue of fresh cheque book in PO Savings Account
Note: – Provision of SB-CQE4a has been incorporated in SB-CQE4, as such SB-CQE4a is now discontinued.
13. Form-5 -Application for Transfer of Account
14. Form-7 – Application for pledging of account
15. Form-10 – Application for cancellation and change of nomination
16. Form- 12 – Letter of authority for opening or operate account on behalf of depositor suffering from physical infirmity including blindness
17. Form-11 – Application for settlement of deceased claim case
18. Form-13 – Affidavit
19. Form-14 – Letter of disclaimer
20. Form-l5 – Letter of indemnity
2. Current size and specifications being used for AOF, SB-103, SB-7, SB-7A shall remain unchanged. For SB-7B, and SB-7C, specifications of SB-7A will be applicable and for other forms, A-4 size paper will be used for printing.
3. It is requested to circulate this order and specimen of these forms to all concerned for information and necessary guidance.
4. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB-II)