Procedure for Inclusion of names of the widowed/divorced/unmarried daughter/parents/permanently disabled children/dependent disabled siblings in the PPO
O/o THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 639
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, PB No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051.
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Bank
3. The Nodal Officers, 1CICl/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC) Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of treasuries, All states
10. The Pay and Accounts officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and ‘Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts office, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K)
13. The Pr. Pay and Accounts Officer, Andman Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject: Inclusion of names of the widowed/divorced/unmarried daughter/parents/permanently disabled children/dependent disabled siblings (i.e. brothers and sisters) in the PPO- Procedure regarding.
Reference: Gol, MoD letter No. 1(7)/2013-D(Pension/Policy) dated 15.05.2015 (Circular No. 550 dated 09.10.2015)
In continuation of Gol, MoD letter No. 1(7)/2013-D(Pension/Policy) dated 15.05.2015 a copy of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, letter No. PC-1(07)/2013-D(Pension/Policy) dated 04th May, 2020 on the above subject, is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action.
2. Pension Disbursing Agencies will regulate payment of Ordinary family pension accordingly.
3. A copy of this circular along with Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. PC-1(07)/2013-D(Pension/Policy) dated 04.05.2020 is also available on the website of this office www.pcdapension.nic.in.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Dated: 26 Aug, 2020
Sushil Kumar Singh