Training Programme from 10th to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs(ad-hoc) of CSSS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi 110003.
Subject: 53rd Level-II (L-II-53) Training Programme from 10th August, 2020 to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs(ad-hoc) of CSSS – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that PAs/ PSs(ad-hoc) of CSSS, whose names are given in the Annexure to this OM, have been nominated to participate in the 53rd Level-II (L-I1-53) Training Programme being conducted by the ISTM from 10.08.2020 to 21.08.2020. The training will be conducted by ISTM in online/ flipped mode.
2. It may be noted that successful completion of ‘Level-II training programme will be essential for promotion to the grade of Private Secretary. The officers who do not attend or successfully complete the Level-II Training Programme will be liable to debarment and denial of promotion as envisaged in DOP&T OM No. T-25017/1/2015-Trg (ISTM Section) dated 4th July, 2016.
3. Since the online Level-II training programme does not have any study tour, no TA/DA shall be admissible to the participants.
4. In view of above, all the 35 candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Annexure to this OM, are directed to contact the course coordinator of this training programme for further necessary action and also attend the mandatory training programme without fail Shri Jitender- Bhatti,- Assistant -Director (Tel- No. 011-26737649, Mobile No.- 9811129334, e-mail ID: [email protected]) is the course coordinator of this training programme.
5. All the nominated candidates for the above-stated training programme are directed to visit the ISTM website, fill up the online form at the URL path: http://www.istm.gov.in/home/oniine nomination form and submit the same to ISTM immediately.
6. It is also intimated that once the nomination form is submitted online at the URL path given above, the same may also be got endorsed and forwarded by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry/ Department and submitted to ISTM (through online mode at the e-mail ID given above) positively before joining. It may please to noted that without the endorsement of the nomination by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry/Department, no candidate will be allowed to join the training programme. Further, it may please be noted that the said training programme will be conducted on the iGOT platform. Therefore, it is imperative that a candidate needs also to be registered as an user on ISTM-TMIS before joining the programme. In case of any doubt/clarification, Shri Moloy Sanyal, Deputy Secretary, ISTM (Tel No. 011-26737602, Mob.No.9810961492, e-mail ID: moloy-sanyal©nic.in)/Shri Jitender Bhatti, Assistant Director and Course Director, ISTM may please be contacted immediately at the above contact numbers/ email IDs for further guidance.
7. Cadre units are also requested that these officers may please be duly permitted before hand to join the online training programme with the direction to report to Shri Jitender Bhatti, Course Director, ISTM at the above-mentioned contact details for further modalities before the training commences on 10.08.2020.
(Vasanthi V Babu)
Under Secretary to the Government of India