Indian Air Force Fire Fighting Staff (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
New Delhi, the 30th June, 2020
S.R.O. 11.-In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Ministry of Defence, Indian Air Force (Group ‘C’), Fire Fighting Staff, Recruitment Rules, 2013, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the Group ‘C’ posts of Fire Fighting Staff in Indian Air Force, Ministry of Defence, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement .- (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Defence, Indian Air Force, Fire Fighting Staff (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application –These rules shall apply to the posts specified in column (1) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, classification and level in pay matrix .- The number of the said posts, their classification and Level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the said Schedule.
4. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc .-The method of recruitment to the said posts, age- limit, educational qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
5. Disqualification .- No person ,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
Shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from operation of this rule.
6. Power to relax .– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provision of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
7. Saving .- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of the age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Read Further: Signed Copy