Payment of Rs 4196 Crore to BSNL VRS optee employees(2019)
F.No. 30-4/2019-PSU Affairs (Pt.I)
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 26 March 2020
Sanction of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for payment of amount of Rs 4196,00,00,000 (Four thousand One Hundred Ninety Six Crore Rs) to M/s Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) for ex-gratia payment to BSNL VRS optee employees.
2. The expenditure is debitable to the following Head of Account:
|Head of Account||Amount (in Rs.)|
|3275-00-800-95-01-50 : Ex-gratia payment
to BSNL employees (Other Charges)
3. After the payment has been utilized, BSNL should furnish “Utilization Certificate” to this office in accordance with Rule 239 of GFR 2017.
4. BSNL should consume the funds by making payments for ex-gratia within 21 days of the sanction order from DoT. BSNL shall ensure that this amount is spent only for the payment of ex-gratia.
5. This expenditure will be met from the budget grants for this purpose for the year 2019-20.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Member (Finance), DoT vide Diary No. 1185/M/(F)/20 dated 23/03/2020 and PSF Diary No. 95/20/ISF/20 dated 23/03/2020.
(Yogesh Kumar Maurya)