Income Tax on Disability Pension for Defence Forces Personnel – PCDA CIRCULAR No.211
Date: 3rd March,2020
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI,Deptt. Of Govt.Bank Accounts Central office C-7,Second Floor, Bandre-Kurla Complex, P.B No.8143,Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2. The Director of Treasuries of all States
3. The A.G.Ms, CPPCs of all Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4. The Nodal Officers (ICICI/AXIS/HDFC Bank)
5. The CDA(PD),Belvidere Complex,Audhpath, Meerut Cantt-10
6. The CDA(PD) Chennai
7. Pay & Accounts Officers………..
8. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal
9. The all D.P.D.Os
10.Director of Accounts…..
11.The Post Master Kathua (J&K)
Sub:- Income Tax on Disability Pension for Defence Forces Personnel-reg.
Ref:-This office Circular No. 210 dated 20.02.2020, bearing letter No. AT/Tech/228/Vol-IX dated 20.02.2020.
In supersession of this office Circular No. 210 dated 20.02.2020, directives on the subject as received from MoD (Finance) vide ID No. PC(01)to No.25(06)/2015 dated 02.03.2020 through office of the CGDA are enclosed for necessary action.
Encl: As above.