DoPT Circulation of draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 – seeking comments of Ministries/Department
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 27th September 2019
Circulation of draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 — seeking comments of Ministries/Department
The undersigned is directed to say that Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Government servants holding Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts of Central Civil Services are at present being governed by instructions/guidelines issued by this Department from time to time.
2. With a view to consolidate the instructions, draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 have been prepared and enclosed. Comments/ suggestions/ modifications on the draft Rules, if any, may be furnished to the undersigned within two weeks from the date of issue of the O.M. at the e-mail address jyashree.cnic.in.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Email : [email protected]
- Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 – CSS
- Closed Holidays for the year 2020 – Date for Dusshera regarding.
- Rectification of error about date of applicability for pension crept in DoP&PW’s publication entitled “Know Your Retirement Benefits”
- Meeting Notice on SPARROW on 12.12.2019.
- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC – CPF beneficiaries