DoPT Circulation of draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 – seeking comments of Ministries/Department
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 27th September 2019
Circulation of draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 — seeking comments of Ministries/Department
The undersigned is directed to say that Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Government servants holding Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts of Central Civil Services are at present being governed by instructions/guidelines issued by this Department from time to time.
2. With a view to consolidate the instructions, draft Central Civil Services (Performance Appraisal Report) Rules, 2019 have been prepared and enclosed. Comments/ suggestions/ modifications on the draft Rules, if any, may be furnished to the undersigned within two weeks from the date of issue of the O.M. at the e-mail address jyashree.cnic.in.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Email : email@example.com
- Grant of Dearness Relief (DR) to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners – W.E.F 01/07/2019
- Service Profile of Central Service
- General Election holiday on 21.10.2019 – Haryana and Maharashtra
- Engagement of Retired Government Officers as Consultant on contract basis
- Calendar for Cadre Review of Central Group ‘A’ Services