Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners(7th CPC) – PCDA
Office of the Principal CDA(Tensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad- 211014
Circular No. 618
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks including IDBI Bank
3. Nodal Officers, ICICl/ HDFC/ AXIS/ IDBI Banks
4. Managers, All CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, RK Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K)
13. The Post Master Camp Bell Bay
14. The Pr. Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
Subject: Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Provisions regulating Casualty Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners-regarding.
Reference: This office Circular No. 570 dated 31.10.2016, Circular No. 582 dated 5.09.2017, Circular No. 585 dated 21.09.2017 and Circular No. 584 dated 07.09.2017.
Copy of GUI, MoD letter No. 16(3)/2017/D(Pen/Policy) dated 29th January 2019 on the above subject, which is self-explanatory, is forwarded herewith as annexure to this circular for further necessary action at your end.
2. As per ibid Govt. letter, it has been decided that following minimum ceiling shall be applied to the under mentioned casualty pensionary awards:
a. The Disability/Liberalized Disability/War Injury pension (i.e. total of service
element plus disability/liberalized disability/war injury element as the case may be), shall be subject to minimum of Rs.18,000/- per month irrespective of degree of disability of the personnel.
b. The amount of special family pension, admissible to the families of Armed Forces personnel, shall be subject to a minimum of Rs.18,000/- per month.
c. The amount of liberalized family pension, admissible to the child/children of Armed Forces personnel, shall be subject to a minimum of Rs.18,000/= per month.
3. All other provisions stipulated in above mentioned Circulars which are not affected by the provisions of this letter, shall remain unchanged.
4. The provisions of this letter shall take effect from 01.01.2016.
5. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all along with Defence pensioners and Pension Disbursing Agencies.
Addl CDA (P)