Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff – Railways
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 28.11.2018
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff. The Committee will consist of the following:-
i.AM/Commercial, Railway Board ….. Convener
ii. AM/Staff, Railway Board Member ….. Member
iii.PED/Finance, Railway Board Member ….. Member
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:‑
a. Grant of Running allowance to Ticket Checking staff on the lines of Loco-Pilots and Guards.
b. Creation of posts of Ticket Checking Staff in the same manner as that of Running Staff.
3. The Committee should submit its report within three months from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at Railway Board, New Delhi.
5. TG-V branch, Railway Board will be the Nodal branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by TG-V branch of Railway Board.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee Will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (Estt)-I