Micro ATM – IPPB
India Post Payment Bank
Project – Micro ATM User Manual
1. Micro ATM
Micro ATM is an Android based application developed to run on handheld device such as Tab / Smartphones with bio metric capability. This application is for User to support customers in doing banking transactions. This will enable field Users to provide services such as customer on boarding, e-KYC based financial transactions such as Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawals, Bill payments, Remittances and Non-financial transactions such as Balance enquiry, Account management, Beneficiaries and Standing Instructions.
1.1 Login to Micro ATM
User launches the application and the login screen is displayed. User would be able to login into the application using any one of the two options
- Login with User ID + Password,
- Login with User ID + Biometric
- Enter user id and password sent to User mobile/email after onboarding in AMS
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. Tap on the finger print icon and provide fingerprint
- Application would validate the fingerprints with Aadhaar database.
- After successful authentication, User change password screen will be displayed. Enters default password sent to User mobile/email after onboarding in AMS. Enter new password and confirm new password again and click on change password. Password for the User will get change.