Athletic Meet for Central Government employees
Room No. 361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Subject: Athletic Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board has been organizing the Athletic Meet for Central Government employees for the last many years. There were demands from a large number of participants and employees that a similar Athletic events may also be started to their wards to motivate and encourage them.
2. It is, therefore, proposed to organize Athletic Competition for wards of Central Government Employees at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, Chankyapuri, New Delhi on 02 December 2018 (Sunday) at 9.00 AM. There is NO ENTRY FEE for this competition. The entry should be sent in the prescribed form to the Board’s Office latest by 28th November 2018 at Room No. 361, ‘B’, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi — 110003 or by email at sportsdopt©com.
3. The competition will be held in the following categories:-
|Age Category||Born between||Events|
|08-10 Yrs (Boys & Girls)||01 Dec 2008 to 30 Nov 2010||60M, Spoon Race|
|10-12 Yrs (Boys & Girls)||01 Dec 2006 to 30 Nov 2008||100M, 200M, Long Jump|
|12-14 Yrs (Boys & Girls)||01 Dec 2004 to 30 Nov 2006||100M, 200M, Long Jump|
|14-16 Yrs (Boys & Girls)||01 Dec 2002 to 30 Nov 2004||100M, 200M, 400M, Long Jump|
|Spouse (Men & Women)||100M|
4. Wards of the following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
(a) Uniform personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organisations/Central Police Organisation/Police/RPFICISF/BSF/ITBP/NSG etc.
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/undertaking/Public Sector Banks/ Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
(c) Casual / Daily wages workers.
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
5. Decision of the Judges will be final and no appeal against their decision would be entertained.
6. For further queries, Sh. T.K. Rawat (9899232337), Athletic Convener CCSCSB may be contacted.
7. This circular may be given wide publicity.