Planning of various Signaling and Telecommunication modernization works on IR – Railways
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 05.10.2018
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee for planning of various Signaling and Telecommunication modernization works on IR. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) Shri N. Kashinath, DG(S&T), Railway Board ………….Chairman
(ii)Ashok Jhunjhunwala, Professor/IIT Chennai ………….Special Invitee
(iii) Shri Sunil Gupta, ED/Mobility(S&T), Railway Board …………Member
(iv) Shri Pradeep M Sikdar, ED/Signal Development, Railway Board ….Member
(v) Shri Sandeep Mathur, ED/Coordination/Signal/RDSO ………….Member
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:-
“To close pending issues for effective planning and smooth implementation of modernization works of Signaling and Telecommunication system.”
3. The tenure of the Committee shall be one year from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. Signal Directorate of Railway Boat’ will be the Nodal directorate for functioning of the Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by Signal Directorate of Railway Board.
6. The Chairman and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
7. The Terms and Conditions of engagement of the Special Invitee (Prof. Ashok Jhunjhunwala) will follow.
Under Secretary (Estt)-I