All India Civil Services Swimming Tournament 2018-19 in Gujarat
New Delhi, dated 05.10.2018
Shri J.P. Trivedi,
Additional Secretary (Protocol),
General Administrative Department,
Government of Gujarat,
Sub: All India Civil Services Swimming Tournament 2018-19 to be held on 27th November, 2018 to 29th November, 2018 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board in collaboration with Government of Gujarat is organizing All India Civil Services Swimming Tournament 2018-19 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Details of the tournaments are as under:
|S. No||Game/Event||Dates||Team Composition||Venue|
|1||All India Civil
2. A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of games etc. has already been circulated to all concerned and the same is available at gov.in/welfare/aics-tournament-rules.
3. The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their teams for the above All India Civil Services Tournament. The entries may be sent in the prescribed performa (Copy enclosed) directly to the Organizing Secretary indicated at para 12 with a copy to the Board’s Office on or before 12th November, 2018.
4. All State Governments/UTs are requested to ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limit. List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his/her signature & seal.
5. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Tournament.
6.Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSB’s.
7. Managers meeting are likely to be held on the evening of a day before the date of commencement of the Tournament.
8. Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
9. It may be ensured that every member of the team report at the venue and participates in the tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline/ misbehaviour/misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services Tournament.
10. The information about rules and regulation, entry form, change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Tournament will be available on our website i.e. www.dopt.gov.in/sports-0. All the teams are, therefore, requested to check our website/organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
11. Referees’ decision shall be final and binding on the teams.
12. Name and designation of the contact officer:-
|S.No.||Name & Designation||Contact Number|
|1.||Shri Rajesh H. Thakkar, Under Secretary (Welfare) and Organizing Secretary,
General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat, Government Secretariat,
Mobile No. 09978408566
|2.||Shri Uday Brahmbhatt,
General Administration Department (Welfare Branch),
Government Secretariat, Gandhinagar-382010