DDG wants to hold a meeting on 01/10/2018 regarding KCCR – GDS
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Dated:27th September, 2018
The Secretary General,
National Federation of Postal Employees, and
The General Secretaries of
- All India Gramin Dak Sevaks Union.
- All India Postal Employees Union – GDS.
- National Union of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Bharatiya Extra Departmental Employees Union.
Subject: Meeting to be held on 01-10-2018 under Chairmanship of Deputy Director General (SR & Legal) at 03:30 P.M.
I am directed say that after going through the notices for Dharna/Demonstration/Strike, DDG (SR & Legal) observed that some unions are not satisfied with the implementation of Kamlesh Chandra Committee Report.
2. Therefore, DDG (SR & Legal) desires to discuss various issues related to Gramin Dak Sevaks mentioned in your letters/notices. For the purpose, DDG (SR & Legal) wants to hold a meeting to be held on 01-10-2018 at 03:30 P.M. in Room No. 347 (D), 3rd Floor, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. All of you are requested to make it convenient to attend the ibid meeting.
Director (SR & Legal)