PCDA Circular.No C-177 : 7th CPC -Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners
Important Circular No. C-177
Dated: – 19.12.2017
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Subject: – Implementation of Govt’s decisions on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission-Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners, etc.
Reference: – This office important circular no. C-164, bearing no.G1/C/0199/Vol- I/Tech, dated 30th May 2017.
Attention is invited to above cited circular wherein all HOOs were advised to submit the LPC-Cum-Datasheet to PCDA (P) Allahabad for revision of Pension/ Family Pension of all pre-2016 pensioners with effect from 01.01.2016.
2. Of late, it has come to notice of this office that following common errors/mistakes are being made by the HOOs while initiating/forwarding above said LPC-Cum-Datasheet. These shortcomings are main cause behind avoidable delays in revision of pension causing of hardship to the pensioners.
i. Annexure-A :- Common errors/mistakes in claim(LPC-Cum-Datasheet) for revision of pension/family pension w.e.f. 01.01.2016 in respect of 7th CPC recommendation.
3. In view of the above, you are requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of the Offices under your administrative control to ensure that these Common errors/mistakes may be avoided while initiating/forwarding the LPC-Cum-Datasheet in r/o revision of Pension/ Family Pension to this office.
1. Hardcopies of claims are being received without softcopy in CD.
2. A number of claims (Hardcopies) are being received alongwith scanned image/pdf of LPC instead of M S Access utility.
3. Few Head of the offices are forwarding M S Access utility alongwith only scanned image/pdf of LPC only. No hardcopies are being received.
4. Hardcopy -softcopy record mismatch- The major problem is being faced in uploading of data into system due to the reasons that softcopy contains more number of records than for which hardcopies received in that particular batch and it is difficult to reconcile records before uploading into the system for processing.
5. CD containing soft-copy are not being received in CD mailer resulting into number of CDs received as broken in this office.
6 M S Access utility containing only single record in each utility and each CD are being received instead of all the records in one/two utility. For example:- One Head of the office has sent 21 claims alongwith 21 CDs i.e. one CD against each claim.
7. Claims are being received without obtaining HOO code.
8. Last pay and retiring pay scale are not being entered into LPC-Cum-Datasheet corresponding to pay commission when individual retired in Pay Detail portion.
9. Instead of claims in one or two batch; piecemeal batches containing only 10-15 records are being received.
10.During uploading, it has been observed that structure of fields in MS Access Utility provided by this office has been modified by HOOs at their own, which results into in-correct uploading of data into the system, Hence, it is requested to not to temper/modify fields/structure of the Utility provided to you by this office.
11.Claims are being forwarded in piece meal batches, it is therefore requested to forward the batch containing at least 100 cases.
Sr. Accounts Officer (P.)