7th CPC Military brochure – Pay Matrix : MNS Officers
Auth : GoI, MoD Gazette Notification No 1(6)/2016/D(Pay/Services) dated 22 Jun 2017.
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Medical Officers of Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps/Remount & Veterinary Corps
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces officers and PBORs including NCs (E)- Revised rates effective from 01/01/2017.
- Railways : Grant of Leave to Probationary officers appearing in CSE/ESE.
- Regarding DNI after promotion/financial upgradation Dt 02, Nov 2020 – MoD Order
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers clarification-regarding
- Abolition of 9,304 posts in Military Engineering Service – PIB
- Grant of Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers -RBE No. 43
- AICTE Clarifications on Issues/Anomalies (7th CPC) – Pay Matrix Table for Diploma Level Technical Institutions (Amended)
- Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services- DOPT
- Inconsistency in pay consequent of 7th CPC – Representations received from various HAG level Officers(railways)
- DOPT :Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services
- Special Foundation Course for backlog officers – DOP
- Submission of Medical Report for Group ‘A’ officers of CCS for the year 2019-2020
- DoPT orders : Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2020-2021 – regarding
- Revision of Casualty Pensionary awards in respect of pre-1996 and pre-2006 Medical Officers of Armed Forces by inclusion of Non-Practice Allowance (NPA) for revision of Disability Pension/War Injury Pension and Special Family Pension/Liberalized Family Pension
- DOPT : Submission of time barred representations regarding APAR by All India Services Officers — regarding
- Pay fixation in promotional grades of junior officers – DOPT
- Revised list of Ministries/Departments(DOPT) : Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers of CGLE 2017
- Extension of timelines of APAR of Group ‘A’ `B’ and ‘C’ officers retiring from 30/06/2020 to 31/10/2020