7th CPC Military Brochure – Pay Matrix JCOs/OR
Pay Matrix :
Pay structure of Hony Commissioned Offrs,JCOs, NCOs, and OR of the Army.
Note : Direct Entry Naib Subedar on grant of third MACP will be placed in Level 9.
Auth : GoI, MoD Gazette Notification No 1(6)/2016/D (Pay /Services) dated 22 Jun 2017.
- AICTE Clarifications on Issues/Anomalies (7th CPC) – Pay Matrix Table for Diploma Level Technical Institutions (Amended)
- Abolition of 9,304 posts in Military Engineering Service – PIB
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Medical Officers of Army Medical Corps/Army Dental Corps/Remount & Veterinary Corps
- Allotment of qualification based pay matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways
- Grant of revised AICTE pay scales to the Civilian Professorial staff
- DOPT : Protection of pay in cases of deputation under Central Staffing Scheme in terms of Rule 12 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 (7th CPC) Regarding.
- Regarding DNI after promotion/financial upgradation Dt 02, Nov 2020 – MoD Order
- Revision of pension of pre- 2016 pensioners/family pensioners – 7th CPC
- 7th CPC : Amendment of Para 5 of consolidated guidelines on deputation issued vide OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 according to 7th CPC pay structure – regarding
- DoPT Orders:Protection of pay in cases of deputation under Central Staffing Scheme in terms of Rule 7 of Indian Administrative Service ( Pay) Rules, 2016 (7th CPC) and analogous provisions in IPS (Pay) Rules, and IFS (Pay) Rules-Regarding.
- Concordance Table Corrigendum of Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners(7th CPC)
- Monthly contribution towards cost of Pension payable during foreign service – DOPT
- Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance in cases where the basic pay in parent cadre has been upgraded on account of NFU, MACP, NFSG, etc. in the 7th CPC context – clarification regarding
- PFRDA – Transfer of Legacy Funds of NPS Subscribers of Government Sectors (SGs/ CABs/ SABs) pursuant to opening of choice of Investment schemes and Pension Funds
- DoPT – Gazette Notification of Lokpal (Finance and Account) Rules, 2020
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces officers and PBORs including NCs (E)- Revised rates effective from 01/01/2017.
- Exits and Withdrawals under the NPS – Railways
- Railways: Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices & trainees
- PIB – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- Armed forces battle casualties welfare fund, (AFBCWF) New Delhi – Defence