7th CPC Military Brochure – Annual Increment
Increment in Revised Pay Structure.
An offr will move one stage vertically down in same Level on grant of annual increment.
- Annual increment July 2020 – PIB Fact check
- Grant of annual increment due on 1st July to the employees retiring on 30th June of the year
- Annual increment while on leave 1st July 2020
- Grant of one notional annual increment – Haryana Govt Order
- Concerned Branch to deal with issues of Notional Increment on the day of superannuation – Railways
- DOPT: Granting advance increment(s) to Stenographers of Subordinate Offices(7th CPC)
- Grant of revised AICTE pay scales to the Civilian Professorial staff
- Extension of timelines for Recording of Annual Performance – DOPT orders 2020
- CGA – Issuance of Annual Statement of GPF Account
- IBA – Release of Stagnation Increment notionally for the purpose of Pension under the 10th Bipartite Settlement/ Joint Note
- PCDA (O) Pune – Date of Next Increment after Promotion/Upgradation
- DOPT – Granting notional increment for pensionary benefits in pursuance of the judgement dated 15.09.2017 of Honble High Court of Madras in W.P. No. 15732 of 2017 in the case of P. Ayyamperumal Vs Union of India & Ors
- Grant of notional increment/re-fixation of pensionary benefits- Court Order(BPS)
- Annual IPR for the year 2020 as on 01 Jan 2021 -IDAS Officers
- DOPT : Protection of pay in cases of deputation under Central Staffing Scheme in terms of Rule 12 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 (7th CPC) Regarding.
- Abolition of 9,304 posts in Military Engineering Service – PIB
- 7th CPC : Amendment of Para 5 of consolidated guidelines on deputation issued vide OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 according to 7th CPC pay structure – regarding
- DoPT Orders:Protection of pay in cases of deputation under Central Staffing Scheme in terms of Rule 7 of Indian Administrative Service ( Pay) Rules, 2016 (7th CPC) and analogous provisions in IPS (Pay) Rules, and IFS (Pay) Rules-Regarding.
- Grant of Deputation (Duty) Allowance in cases where the basic pay in parent cadre has been upgraded on account of NFU, MACP, NFSG, etc. in the 7th CPC context – clarification regarding