7th Pay Commission Pay revision for Kendriya Vidyalaya Employees
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
F.11015-3/2017-KVS (Admn-I)/ Vol
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices
Sub :- Pay revision of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in terms of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay), Rules, 2016-Reg.
I am directed to convey the approval of the competent authority for the adoption of the revised Pay Scales as per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) to the employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sarigathan (both teaching and non teaching) as per the Pay Matrix as contained in Part-A of the schedule of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 as well as the principle of pay fixation as contained in the said rules as notified by Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide their notification dated 25.07.2016 in respect of Central Government employees. The post wise details of the revised pay scales are given in Annexure-I. The following conditions are to be taken care of while implementing the 7th CPC in KVS :-
a) The revised pay structure shall be admissible to those employees who opt for the same in accordance with the extent Rules.
b) Deductions on account of Provident Fund, Contributory Provident Fund or National Pension Scheme, as may be applicable, will have to be made on the basis of the revised pay w.e.f. the date an employee opts to elect the revised pay structure.
c) Until further orders the existing allowances in KVS shall continue to be admissible as per the existing terms and conditions irrespective of the revised pay scales adopted.
d) There will be no payment of arrears to the employees which will accrue to them on account of the revision of pay as the same has been put on hold by Ministry till additional budget allocation on this account is made available
2. A copy of Gazette Notification No.1-2/2016-IC dated 25.07.2016 issued by Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure as Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016, Memorandum No. 1-5/2016-IC dated 29.07.2016 and OM No.1-5/2016-IC dated 01.08.2016 are forwarded for necessary information and guidance as (Annexure-II, III & IV) respectively.
3. Copy of Form of Option is attached as Annexure-V. The Option shall be obtained from the employees within 03 months from the date of issue of this letter, in duplicate. The statement of fixation of pay under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 is attached as Annexure-VI. The same may be prepared with reference to the pre-revised scale and the corresponding revised Pay Matrix level as per 7thCPC, in duplicate. Each employee has to submit an undertaking. A copy of undertaking is attached as Annexure-VII.
4. The option for revised pay scales may be obtained in prescribed proforma in duplicate. A copy of the same may be pasted in the service book of the employee concerned while the other copy along with a statement of fixation of pay as per Annexure-VI ibid may be sent to the Finance Officer of the Region in case of Kendriya Vidyalayas and Regional Offices for verification and approval. The Finance Officer shall retain the copy of the option exercised by the employee along with one copy of the statement of fixation of pay for record in his office, while the second copy of the statement will be returned to the Vidyalaya concerned after approval. On receipt of the statement of fixation of pay duly verified and approved from the Finance Officer, the Principal/ Deputy Commissioner will paste the same in the service book of the employee concerned.
5. Options in respect of Deputy Commissioners / Assistant Commissioners and Administrative Officers of Regional Offices, whose service books are maintained in the Headquarters will be sent to Assistant Commissioner (Establishment-f) KVS Hqrs along with the statement of fixation of pay.
6. The pay can be drawn as per revised scale for all the teaching”and non teaching staff of KVS on the basis of pay fixation statement without awaiting approval of the Finance Officer of Regional Office concerned /KVS (Hqrs) in view of specific undertaking in Annexure-VII ibid. Similar action can also be taken in case of staff of Regional Offices.
7. Copy of this circular may be sent to all Kendriya Vidyalayas functioning under your administrative jurisdiction for implementation immediately under intimation to KVS (Hqrs).
The nomenclature of posts mentioned at Sr. No. 19, 20, 23 & 27 is that of Assistant Section Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Secretariat Assistant as already notified vide KVS circular dated 26.12.2016. However, while issuing orders of pay fixation, the’ nomenclatures such as Assistant, UDC, LDC only may be used as the matter of change of nomenclature of these posts is under examination.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Hindi version of this letter will follow
Additional Commissioner (Admn.)
|SI. No.||Name of the post||Scale of pay as per 5 th CPC||Scale of pay as per 6 th CPC||Pay matrix level as per 7 th CPC|
|Group ‘A’ (Non-teaching)|
|1.||Commissioner||18400-500-22400||PB-4 -37400-67000 Grade Pay 10000 PB-4 -37400-67000 Grade Pay 8700||level -14|
|2.||Addl. Commissioner(Earlier known as JointCommissioner)||14300-400-18300||level 13|
|3.||Joint Commissioner(Earlier known as Deputy Commissioner)||14300-400-18300||PB-4 -37400-67000 Grade Pay 8700||level -13|
|4.||Superintending Engineer||PB-4 -37400-67000 Grade Pay 8700||level -13|
|5.||Deputy Commissioner(Earlier known as Assistant Commissioner)||12000-375-16500||PB-3 -1 5600-391 00 Grade Pay 7600||level -12|
|6.||Assistant Commissioner(Admn.)(Earlier known as Sr.Administrative Officer)||10000-325-15200||PB-3 -15600-39100 Grade Pay 6600||level -11|
|7.||Assistant Commissioner(Finance)(Earlier known as Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer)||10000-325-15200||PB-3 -1 5600-391 00 Grade Pay 6600||level -11|
|8.||Executive Engineer||10000-325-15200||PB-3 -1 5600-391 00 Grade Pay 6600||level -11|
|9||Administrative Officer||8000-275-13500||PB-3 -15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400||level -10|
|Group ‘B’ (Non-teaching )|
|10.||Computer Programmer||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 5400||level -09|
|11.||Finance Officer(Earlier known as Audit and Accounts Officer)||7450-225-11500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|12.||Section Officer||6500-200-10500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|13.||Assistant Director (OL)(Earlier known as HindiOfficer)||6500-200-10500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|14.||Assistant Editor||6500-200-10500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -06|
|15.||Technical OfficerI||6500-200-10500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|16.||Private Secretary||6500-200-10500||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|17.||Steno Grade-I||5000-50-8000||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|18.||Statistical Officer(Earlier Known asStatistical Assistant )||5500-175-9000||.PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|19.||Assistant||5000-150-8000||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|20.||Assistant||4500-125-7000||PB-1 5200-20200 Grade Pay 2800||Level-05|
|21.||Sr. Hindi Translator||5000-150-8000||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|22.||Hindi Translator||4500-125-7000||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|Group `C’ (Non-teaching )|
|23.||UDC||4000-100-6000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 2400||level -04|
|24.||Steno Grade —II(Earlier Known as Jr.Stenographer)||4000-100-6000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 2400||level -04|
|25.||Proof Reader||4000-100-6000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pty 2400 PB-1 -5200-20200 , Grade Pay 2400||level -04|
|26.||Hostel Nurse||4000-100-6000||revel -04|
|27||LDC||3050-75-3950-80- 4590||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 1900||level -02|
|28.||Staff Car Driver||Ordinary Grade :3050-75-3950-80- 4590||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 1900||level -02|
|Grade- II : 4000-100-6000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 2400||level -04|
|Grade- I : 4500-125- 7000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 2800||level -05|
|Special Grade:5000-150-8000||PB-2 -9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||level -06|
|29.||Electrician||3050-75-3950-80- 4590||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 1900||level -02|
|30||Sub Staff(Earlier known as LabAttendant/ Daftary/Liftman/Aya(Hostel) / Group —D)||2610-60-2910-65-3300-70-4000,2550-55-2660-60- 3200||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 1800||level -01|
|31||Lab- Assistant||4000-100-6000||PB-1 -5200-20200 Grade Pay 2400||level -04KVS hasalreadyinformed thatthe number of sanctionedposts of LabAssistantwhich is dying cadre has now become zero.Thecorresponding level is beinggiven for the existing retired individuals.|
|Group ‘A’ (Teaching)|
|32.||Assistant Commissioner(Earlier known asEducation Officer)||10000-325-15200||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 7600||level -12|
|33.||Principal||10000-325-15200||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 7600||level -12|
|34.||Vice Principal||Entry Scale7500-250-12000||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400||level -10|
|Sr. Scale8000-275-13500||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 6600||level -11|
|Group ‘B’ (Teaching)|
|35.||Post Graduate Teacher||Entry Scale (Grade Ill)6500-200-10500||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800||level -08|
|Sr. Scale (Grade II)7500-250-12000||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400||level -10|
|Selection Scale(Grade I)8000-275-13500||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 6600||level -11|
|36.||Trained Graduate Teacher/ Headmaster/PET/Drawing Teacher/ Home ScienceTeacher/Librarian/ YogaTeacher***||Entry Scale (Grade Ill)5500-175-9000||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||level -07|
|Sr. Scale (Grade II)6500-200-10500||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800||level -08|
|Selection Scale(Grade I)7500-250-12000||PB-3-15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400**The YogaTeacher who doesnot possess thequalification i.e. bachelor’s, Degree with three months training in yogafrom recognizedinstitution will beentitled to get the three tier pay scalefrom the date ofacquiring the saidqualification, ifotherwiseadmissible. Tillsuch time they willcontinue in thescale of Rs. 4500-125-7000 (i.e.5200-20200 withgrade pay Of Rs. 2800).||level -10**The YogaTeacher whodoes notpossess thequalificationi.e. bachelor’sDegree withthree monthstraining in yoga fromrecognized institution willbe entitled toget the threetier pay scale from the date of acquiring the saidqualification, ifotherwise admissible. Till such time they will continue in Level -05|
|37.||PRT/Music Teacher||Entry Scale (Grade III)4500-125-7000||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||Level-6|
|Sr. Scale (Grade II)5500-175-9000||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600||Level-7|
|Selection Scale(Grade I)6500-200-10500||PB-2-9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800||Level-8|