Charter of Demands – 33 LAKHS Central Government Employees to go on Indefinite Strike from 11/07/2016
Indefinite Strike ! Indefinite Strike !!
Central Government Employees to go on Indefinite Strike from 11/07/2016
against the adverse recommendations of 7th CPC and in support of 11
STRIKE NOTICE TO BE SERVED ON 09th June, 2016 BY HOLDING MASSIVE DEMONSTRATION.
HISTORICAL DECISION TAKEN BY NJCA
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC.
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
4. i) No privatization/outsourcinglcontractorisation of governmental functions.
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
9. Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee.
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
11. Revive 3CM functioning at all levels.
Make the indefinite strike a grand success!