Use of Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India by Central Government Employees, their Families and Dependents.
Room No. 361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 003
Date : 08.04.2016
Sub:- Use of Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India by Central Government Employees, their Families and Dependents.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Boards, Department of Personnel & Training circular of even number dated 18.03.2016 (copy enclosed) on the above mentioned subject and to say that it has also now been decided to use Sports Authority of India’s facilities under the Come & Play Scheme of the SAI. The details of the Come & Play Scheme are available at http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/Schemes/come and play scheme (copy attached).
2. The Department of Personnel & Training will provide the following facilities at the charges mentioned against each on submission of Application form in the prescribed format:
|Swimming||Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium||Rs. 200/-|
|Fitness Center||Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium & Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium||Rs. 200/-|
|Badminton & Table Tennis||Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium||Rs. 100/-|
3. The facilities would be available on First Come First Serve basis, on submission of attached Application Form to the Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (Telephone number 24624204) and subject to terms & conditions of Sports Authority of India for the Scheme.
Tel. No. 24646961
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
(Registration No. 2621)
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Phone : 011-24624204
361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi – 110003
March 18, 2016
Sub:- Sports Facilities of Sports Authority of India and Central Civil Services Cultural Sports Board for Central Government Employees their families and dependents.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) is a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and is the Central Agency for promotion of Cultural and Sports Activities amongst the Central Government Employees in the country. It works under the aegis and control Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training.
2. The CCSCSB organizes various Sports events which includes Inter-Ministry Tournaments and All India Civil Services Tournaments in 19 disciplines. The details are available at http://www.persmin.nic.in/DOPT_Wings_ATA_Welfate_CCSCSB_Index.asp.
3. The CCSCSB has playing facilities at Vinay Marg New Delhi for Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey and Lawn Tennis. The CCSCSB also maintains Lawn Tennis Courts at Bharti Nagar, RK. Puram and Brassey Avenue. There is a Volleyball Court and Cricket practice Pitches at Brassy Avenue New Delhi. Facilities are also available for Indoor Games such as Carom & Table Tennis at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi. Some of the playing facilities are at present free of cost and some are on nominal charges/fees. The details of charges fees for coaching & booking of facilities of CCSCSB is at Annex.
4. The Department of Personnel & Training has proposed to hire facilities of Sports Authority of India for use by Central Government Employees, their families and dependants. The Sports Authority of India has agreed to provide their following facilities at New Delhi at the time mentioned against each w.e.f. 1st April, 2016:-
|Swimming||Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium||9 am to 10 am*|
|Fitness Center (Excluding Sauna Facility)||Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium||4 pm to 5 pm*|
|Fitness Center (Excluding Sauna Facility)||Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium||8 am to 9 am*|
|Badminton & Table Tennis||Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium||3 pm to 4 pm*|
* 6 days a week (excluding 2nd, 4th Saturday and Gazetted Holidays)
5. The Facilities would be available on First Come First Serve basis. All the Central Government Employees are requested to register for use of the facilities of Sports Authority of India as well as Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board by 28th March, 2016 positively. The rates for use of facilities of Sports Authority of India would not exceed Rs. 100/- per person for each facility. The terms & conditions will be informed due course of time.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
DETAILS OF CHARGES/ FEE
FOR BOOKING & COACHING AT CCSCSB GROUNDS
|S.No||Facilities||Rates for Central Government Departments/Ministries||Rates for (1) PSUs/Govt. Autonomous organizations & NGOs/Associations etc (2) DDCA affiliated & Organized cricket academies and for Central Govt. Employees who are not eligible to participate in Inter-Ministry tournaments||Private (Members, corporate, companies etc)|
|1.||Cricket & Athletics Ground||Rs. 6000/- per day from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.||Rs. 8000/- per day from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.||Rs. 10,000/- per day form 9 A.M. to 5 P.M|
|2.||Cricket Net Booking||Rs. 500/- for 2 hours, Rs. 500/- (for 5 sessions of 2 hour during Inter- Ministry Cricket Tournament)||Rs. 1000/- for 2 hours Rs. 1200/- for 2 hours for DDCA affiliated clubs & Organized Cricket Academies||Rs. 1500/- for 2 hours|
|3.||Basketball Court Booking||Rs. 100/- per hour per court||Rs. 150/- per hour per court||Rs. 200/- per hour per court|
|4.||Football Ground Booking||Rs. 1,000/- for two and half hour||Rs. 2,500/- for two hour||Rs. 3,000/- for 3 hour|
|5.||Tennis Court Booking (between 10 A.M to 3 P.M)||Rs. 100/- per hour per court||Rs.100/- per hour per court.
Rs. 300/- per hour per court (Synthetic)
|Rs.250/- per hour per court
Rs.500/- per hour per court (Synthetic)
|6.||Lawn Tennis Coaching Vinay Marg, R.K. Puram & Bharti Nagar (3 P.M to 6 P.M)||Rs. 600/- (including Tennis Balls)||Rs. 800/- (including Tennis Balls)||Rs. 1,000/- (including Tennis Balls)|
|7.||Cricket Coaching Vinay Marg every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday||Rs. 500/- per month||—||—|