7th cpc Important Demands(46 points)
1. Pay scales are calculated on the basis of pay drawn pay in pay band + GP + 100% DA by employees as on 01.01.2014.
2. 7th CPC report should be implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2014. In future five year wage revision.
3. Scrap New Pension Scheme and cover all employees under Old Pension and Family Pension Scheme.
4. JCM has proposed minimum wage for MTS (Skilled) Rs.26,000 p.m.
5. Ratio of minimum and maximum wage should be 1:8.
6. General formula for determination of pay scale based on minimum living wage demanded for MTS is pay in PB+GP x 3.7.
7. Annual rate of increment @ 5% of the pay.
8. Fixation of pay on promotion = minimum two increments
9 (a) The pay structure demanded is as under:- (open ended pay scales – Total 14 pay scales)