Consultation for Senior Citizens of general Public at CGHS Wellness Centres on Pilot basis
Directorate General of CGHS
Office of Addl. Director (HQ), CGHS
CGHS, Building, R.K. Puaram, Sector-12,
New Delhi – 110022
Sub: Consultation for Senior Citizens of general Public at CGHS Wellness Centres on Pilot basis
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to state that with a view to enhance inclusitivity of CGHS, it has been decided that CGHS shall provide free OPD consultation facilities to senior citizens(60 yr. and above) from general public from 1.30 P.M. to 3.00 P.M. on all working days on a pilot basis at the following 20 wellness centres in Delhi with effect from the 1st September, 2014:
|1. Pusa Road||11. Sahibabad|
|2. Darya Ganj||12. Kalkaji II|
|3. Chandani Chowk||13. Vasant Kunj|
|4. Vasant Vihar||14. Kasturba Nagar II|
|5. Sarojini Nagar L Block||15. Sarita Vihar|
|6. Sarojini Nagar S Y Block||16. Rajpur Road|
|7. Jangpura||17. Noida Sector – 82|
|8. Chanakyapuri||18. Gurgoan Sect -55|
|9. Pandara Road||19. Kali Bari|
|10. Geater Noida
|20. Mayur Vihar|
In continuation to the above memorandum following Wellness Centres under AYUSH have also been added to the list of above Wellness Centres; now there are 26 Wellness Centres 20 Allopathic and 6 under AYUSH. The terms and conditions will remain the same for both the categories of Wellness Centres.
|AYUSH CATEGORY||WELLNESS CENTRES|
Sector 3 R K Puram
The CGHS doctors are required to maintain records separately in respect of the services provided to the senior citizens of the general public. Following guidelines may be strictly followed:
1. The timings prescribed for OPD consultation at the above WC’s is 1.30 P.M. to 3.00 P.M.
2. There should be no harassment by asking for the age proof from the Senior Citizens.
3. The doctors are required to examine the patients clinically and advise accordingly.
4. The prescription is to be made on a separate prescription slip. Computerized CGHS prescription slip will not be used for this purpose.
5. Separate records of OPD Patients attending WC may be maintained in a register.
6. Every doctor shall maintain a separate register for convenience.
7. The matter may be given due publicity by displaying this order on the notice board of the Wellness Centre.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Copy to :
1. The PPS to the Hon’ble HFM
2. The PPS to the Secretary, MoHFW
3. The PS to AS & AG
4. The PS to the Director, CGHS
5. The Addl. DDG(HQ), MoHFW
6. The AD(EZ),(CZ),(NZ),(SZ),(MSD)
7. All CMOs i/c though concerned Ads
8. The JD (HQ)
9. The JD(Grievance)
10. The Nodal Officer MCTC to put this on the website.