Pay Revision Commission- Constituted
Government have constituted Pay Revision Commission to study and make recommendations on revising the pay and allowances and other benefits of the State Government Employees,staff of educational institutions, local bodies etc.
- Revision of pay of Government employees, staff of educational institutions, local bodies, etc. – Constitution of Pay Revision Commission – Orders issued.
- 10th Kerala Pay Revision Commission-Terms and Reference
- Second Meeting of the Committee constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- Kerala Tenth Pay Revision of Pay and Allowances – Orders Issued
- Kerala appointed pay commission for state employees
- Autonomous Bodies Pay Revision – Dr. A Sampath, Mp Loksabha (Kerala) Writes To Finance Minister
- Karnataka 6th Pay Commission Report – Download here
- Tamilnadu Government 7th Pay Commission Official Committee
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Revision for Autonomous bodies
- Kerala govt DA/DR;Orders
- Revision of scales of pay and allowances of the employees of Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala Limited
- Pay Revision 2009 – Representations/requests for clarifications and rectifications of anomalies – Mode of submission-Instructions issued.
- 9th Pay Revision Commission–2010 report-Kerala government
- Ad-Hoc Bonus And Special Festival Allowance 2017-18 To State Government Employees And Pensioners – Kerala G.O
- Grant of Interim Relief to State Government Pensioners and Family pensioners
- 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Revision of Pension of persons directly recruited to Personal Staff-KERALA
- 7th Pay Commission : Revision of pay of the Chairpersons and Members of the Regulatory Authorities / Bodies
- NFIR : Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission
- West Bengal – Grant of Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees (Pre-Revised Scale ),2019