D.O. No. 33/2013-E0(MM.II) Dated: 19th November, 2012
I am writing to invite nominations Of officers for appointment on deputation to posts under the Central Staffing Scheme for the year 2013. The detailed guidelines for nominating. suitable officers are given in Appendix. I would request that the guidelines are strictly adhered to. while drawing up the offer list.
2. While forwarding names of officers, you May also like to take note of the fact that about 30% of the posts under the Central Staffing Scheme are of the rank of Joint Secretary and above, and the remaining 70% of the posts are at the level of Director/Deputy Secretary i.e. the Middle Management level. The list that you forward, to this Office, should comprise the names of officers at different levels, so that it caters to the’ requirement of personnel at varying levels under the Government of India.