GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Strikes – Gazetted and Non –Gazetted Officers – Instructions regarding payment of Advance equal to maximum one month’s salary – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (A&L) DEPARTMENT
Dated: 28 -10-2011
Read the following:-
1. G O Ms. No.177, General Administration (Ser.I) Department. Dt.13-04-2011.
O R D E R:-
Employees belonging to Gazetted and Non- Gazetted Officers of different associations in the Telangana region went on strike from 13 th September, 2011 onwards with certain demands. Contract employees/Outsourced employees also joined them. The strike has been called off after an agreement was entered into between the TJAC representatives and the Government. In accordance with para 8 of the agreement relating to the payment of advance to the striking employees who have re-joined duty on 25-10-2011, the following instructions are issued for immediate compliance:-
01. Regarding the salary for the period of absence, the Government will have to enforce’ No work No Pay’ as detailed in the reference 1st cited.
02. As a special case to avoid hardship to the employees, a special advance to the extent of salary loss suffered on account of employee’s participation in the strike subject to a maximum of one month’s salary will be granted. This shall be sanctioned on the basis of the eligible salary of August 2011.
03. The amount of advance will be recovered as decided by the Government subsequently.
04. The employees who would like to avail one month advance will have to submit an Application in the format enclosed as Annexure to this Order to their respective Head of the office.
05. The advance shall be admissible to those employees who went on strike from 13-09-2011 or later and who joined duty on 25th October, 2011.
06. This advance is admissible to the employees of Govt./Local Bodies/Aided Institutions.
07. The expenditure on payment of advance under this Order shall be debited to the following Head of Account: 7610-Loans to Government Servants etc., 800-Other Advances- SH (80)-Other Advances –D.H.-001-Other Advances.
The Departments of Secretariat/Heads of Departments / Heads of Offices are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Principal Secretary to Government.