THIS MESSAGE HAS TAKEN FROM- http://aiango.blogspot.com/
No. : AIANGOs /CE/ CIR/44 Dtd: 11 Aug/2011
THE ISSUE OF MACP IN THE HIERARCHY OF POST FOR ALL (WHERE IT IS BENEFICIAL) WAS RAISED BY US & THE SAME IS UNDER ACTIVE CONSIDERATION IN DOP&T. REQUIRED DATA HAS BEEN FORWARDED BY OFB TO MOD ON 4TH AUG/2011
All Members, Branch Secretaries, Zonal Secretaries
JCM Members, CE Members & CE Office Bearers.
The status of the issues & directives of CE are appended below for information to all members & IMMEDIATE COMPLIANCE PLEASE by Office Bearers.
1. Seniority list , DPC, Review DPC & Promotions:
(a). Review DPC for Promotion of about 41 CM (Store) to JWM-NT has been completed. DPC paper are under signature. Chairman/DPC is on medical leave due to which it may take some time.
(b). CE is expediting continuously for Review DPC for promotion from CM-
(NT-OTS) to JWM-NT which is yet to be conducted .
(c). CE is expediting for preparation of seniority list of CM and JWM as on
01/01/2011 and DPC for the year 2011-12.
(d). CE is expediting for early promotion orders on promotion from JWM to
AWM. The same is in process for DPC.
2. 2nd ACP in GP-5400 to those who have completed 24 yrs between 01/01/2006 & 01/09/2008:
After continuous representations and telephonic chasing OFB has issued clear instruction to the Factories to grant the same vide its instruction No. 90/2011/(PCC) through OFB-letter No: 01/6th CPC/MACPS/PCC(A/A) dtd: 16/06/2011. Copy is available in OFB-COMNET.
3. 2nd ACP in GP-5400 to those who have completed 24 Yrs.before 01/01/2006:
Case has been represented and being chased at OFB as well as at MOD level. OFB has reffered to MOD which has been further referred to DOP&T. Case is under close watch of CE. It will be cleared soon.
4. MACP to all in the hierarchy of post ( i.e 2ND MACP in GP-5400 & 3RD MACP IN GP-6600 to those who have completed 20 Yrs & 30 Yrs. After 01/09/2008 or will complete 20 yrs & 30 Yrs in Future including those who have completed 24 yrs before 01/01/2006 or 01/09/2008. :
-THE ISSUE OF MACPS IN THE HIERARCHY OF POST WAS TAKEN UP BY US WITH OFB, MOD AND DOP&T.
-OFB HAS FORWARDED REQUIRED DATA IN THIS REGARD TO MOD ON 4TH AUG/2011. NOW MOD WILL FURTHER FORWARD THE SAME TO DOP&T FOR CONSIDERATION.
-IT WILL BE EXAMINED BY DOP&T FOR GRANT. IF GRANTED, EVERY ONE HAVING JOINED AS SUP/CM(DR)-GP-4200 WILL GET MACP IN GP-4600, 5400 & 6600. THE CASE IS UNDER POSITIVE CONSIDERATION. LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST.
5. Request for Appointment for meeting with Member/Per on SRO Revision and other vital issues.: Request with agenda has been forwarded and the appointment is awaited.
6. BGCM-2011-AGENDA POINTS : Some Branches/Zones have yet not sent agenda points. They are requested to sent the same at the earliest.
7. DEDUCTION & DISBURSEMENT OF SUBSCRIPTION FOR 2011-12: Please ensure that the amount of subscription deducted @ of Rs.60/- per member from the salary of july-2011 is issued to the branch secretary of units without fail in this month. Please note that : If, in any branch deduction has not done in July-11 the same is to be done in Aug/2011 without fail.
8. ADVERTISEMENT FOR SOUVENIR: As circulated vide CIR-42, all branches/Zones are requested to provide maximum possible advertisements.
9. Status of AIANGOs Amendment proposal regarding its name and membership criteria to include both CM & JWM(OFB)/JTO(DGQA)/Foreman(DGAQA & DGNAI) Group B Gazetted:
-OFB has not recommended for approval of the said amendment without giving any justification or counter reply to our justifications.
-CE has written letters to OFB & MOD asking for either point wise reply in writing from OFB & MOD against the justifications given by us in favour of our amendment proposal or approval before the date of our BGCM i.e 20th Sep/2011.
– As per rules-position there is no bar for CM & JWM to be in a common Assn. It is only a issue created by OFB. It will finally depend on the discussion & decision taken in BGCM that whether we have to pursue for amendment or otherwise.
– Issue will be discussed in BGCM-2011 in detail considering all aspects and the action shall be taken up accordingly
(S. B. Chaubey)