Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt. 226002
No. AN/1-A/1057/Gp ‘D’ / Multi Tasking Staff
Subject: Re-designation of the merged cadre of Group ‘D’ & Record Clerks and classification thereof:
Reference: This office Important Circular of even no. dt: 04-06-2010 & 02/05/2011
Please refer to Main Office Important Circulars cited above under reference wherein all posts of Group ‘D’ and Record Clerks were merged and classified as Group ‘C’ with the grade pay of Rs.1800/- in PB-1. The merged posts have been re-designated as MTS. Accordingly, the charter of duties to be assigned to the MTS has already been circulated vide this office Important Circulars cited above at reference and the same have also been available in the website of PCDA(CC) Lucknow (i.e. www.pcdacc.gov.in).
2. During 39th Main Meeting of III JCM council of the CGDA HQrs.. the point regarding entrusting of duties of Record Clerks was raised by the Staff Associations and it has been desired by the HQrs office that the erstwhile Record Clerks (now MTS) may be assigned duties as were being carried out by them before the circulation of combined charter of duties for MTS.
3. The erstwhile Record Clerks (now MTS) serving in your office may therefore please be assigned the duties accordingly.
4. The contents of this Important Circular may please be got noted by all concerned individuals for awareness of their duties as Record Clerks.
5. Please acknowledge the receipt.
6. Hindi version will follow soon.
Dy. CDA (AN)