F.11029-23/2009-KVSHQ (Admn.-I) 718
The matter pertaining to the proposal of opening of 275 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under the Public Private Parternership (PPP) is under consideration of the Ministry of HRD. In this connection the Ministry has desired from KVS to prepare the EFC MEMO for opening of 275 new KVs under the PPP mode.
Accordingly, keeping in view that the proposed scheme deserves extensive study; a committee comprising the following officers has been constituted with immediate. effect to study the proposal of opening of 275 new Kendriya Vidyalays under PPP mode and deliberate thereon:
1. Sh.O.M.Prabhakaran, Joint Commissioner (Admn) – Chairman
2. Dr. E. Prabhakar, Dy. Commissioner (Pers) – Member
3. Sh U.N.Khaware, Dy. Commissioner (Acad) – Member
4. Sh B.S Nagaraja, Assistant Commissioner (Fin.) – Member
5. Sh. K.K.Ahuja, Ex. Engineer – Member
6. Sh N.S.Rana E.O., RO Dehradun – Member
7. Sh D. Manivannan E.O. RO Chennai – Member
8. Sh Rajender Kr. Sharma, Sr. Admn Officer – Member Secretary
The Committee will submit its report within 3 months to the Commissioner, KVS This issues with the approval of the Commissioner, KVS.
(Rajender Kumar Sharma)
Sr. Administrative Office