Empowered Committee to finalize a mechanism for a new formula for running allowance. GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No.E(P&A)II-2013/RS-14 New Delhi, dated: .6.2013. 2-7-20131.The General Secretary, 2.The General Secretary,NFIR, AIRF,3, Chelmsford Road, 4, State Entry Road,New Delhi-110055. New Delhi
- TREATMENT OF ECHS BENEFICIARIES AT INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES AT CGHS RATES
- Correlation of Piece Work rates on implementation of 6th CPC Pay Scales
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
Grant of one increment in pre-revised pay scale — Board’s letter dated 23.03.2012 — clarification regarding
Grant of one increment in pre-revised pay scale — Board’s letter dated 23.03.2012 — clarification regarding. GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)(Railway Board) S.No.PC-VI/322 RBE No. 63/2013 No.PC-VI/2012/I/RSRP/1 New Delhi, dated 03.07.2013 The GMs/CAOs(R),All Indian Railways &
Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008- Revised pay structure of ancillary staff of RPF/RPSF GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) PC-V1 No.321 RBE No. 62/2013 No. PC-V1/2008/1/5/8 New Delhi, dated 03.07.2013 The General Manager and CAO(R ) All Indian Railways
Warning: imagepng(/data/govtempd/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irctc-210x140.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /data/govtempd/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 387
Mallikarjun Kharge Launches SMS Based Ticketing System This New System will Improve Customer Convenience and Empower the Common Man: Kharge The Minister of Railways Shri Mallikarjun Kharge launched SMS based ticketing system at a function here today. While addressing a
Tribal area Allowance GOVERNMENT OF INDIA(BHARAT SARKAR)MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)RAILWAY BOARD. RBE No. 52/2013 No. F(E)I/2013/AL-4/4 New Delhi, Dated 31.05.2013 The General Managers,All Indian Railways/Production Units,(As per Mailing List). Sub: Tribal area Allowance The issue of payment of Tribal
Treating of upgraded posts form JAA to AA on account of restructuring of Accounts Staff as financial upgradation of promotion. GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(Railway Board) No PC-V/2009/ACP/7/SCR New Delhi, dated 31-05-2013 The General Secretary AIRF4, State Entry Road, New
Government of India Ministry of Railways(Railway Board) S.No.PC-VI/ 315 RBE No.-38 /2013No. PC-VI/2008/1/7/2/1 New Delhi, dated 26.04.2013 The GMs/CAO(R),All Indian Railways & Production Units(as per mailing list) Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees — Revised rates effective from