Statement of Srikant Kumar Jena on Consumer Price Index Shri Srikant Kumar Jena, Minister of State (Independent charge), Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation announced the release of the monthly provisional Consumer Price Index (CPI) on Base 2010=100 along with
- TREATMENT OF ECHS BENEFICIARIES AT INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES AT CGHS RATES
- Correlation of Piece Work rates on implementation of 6th CPC Pay Scales
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
EPFO Makes Further Progress MORE than 10 Lakh Claims Settled by EPFO in October, 2013 EPFO Stresses on Complaint Resolution
EPFO Makes Further Progress MORE than 10 Lakh Claims Settled by EPFO in October, 2013 EPFO Stresses on Complaint Resolution The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) settled 10,21,922 claims during the month of October, 2013. This number is
IRCTC Launches New APP for Windows Phone and Windows 8 Devices to Provide Alternative Channel for Booking E-Ticket
IRCTC Launches New APP for Windows Phone and Windows 8 Devices to Provide Alternative Channel for Booking E-Ticket In its continuing efforts to enhance access to its popular e-ticket portal, Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC), a Public
Lok Sabha Passes Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Bill, 2011 with official amendments; Subscribers Seeking Minimum Assured Returns Allowed to OPT for Investing their Funds in such Scheme Providing Minimum Assured Returns The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
Narayansamy Launches RTI Online Web Portal Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions and Prime Minister’s Office Shri V Narayanasamy has said that rtionline web portal is another milestone in the regime of RTI that will further
Freedom Fighters Pension The data of the freedom fighters and their eligible dependents drawing Central Samman pension, provided by various Public Sector banks, was scrutinized by Internal Audit Wing of Ministry of Home Affairs. The audit made observations regarding discrepancies
Simplification of Procedure for Payment of Family Pension to Permanently Disabled Children/Siblings and Dependent Parents
Simplification of Procedure for Payment of Family Pension to Permanently Disabled Children/Siblings and Dependent Parents The current Pension Rules provide that after the death of pensioner and his/her spouse a fresh Pension Payment Order would be issued for children and