Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee Madras High Court said that if excess pay was granted to an employee due to the mistake of the department and not due to any misrepresentation by
- TREATMENT OF ECHS BENEFICIARIES AT INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES AT CGHS RATES
- Correlation of Piece Work rates on implementation of 6th CPC Pay Scales
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
Pensioners can not opt HDFC Bank Branches for disbursement of Pension Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure Central Pension Accounting Office Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi-110066 CPAO/Tech/Amdt. Sch. Book/2013-14/291 27.03.2014 Office Memorandum Sub:- Embargo for further
PENSION IN PRIVATE SECTOR DETAIL Q&A LOK SABHA GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE LOK SABHA STARRED QUESTION NO 416 ANSWERED ON 21.02.2014 PENSION IN PRIVATE SECTOR QUESTION 416 . Dr. BALI RAM RAKESH SINGH Will the Minister of FINANCE
Important Message for Pensioners : SANKALP Opportunity to Register for Voluntary Work SANKALP an initiative from D/o Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India, to provide a platform for the pensioners to access opportunities available for useful interventions in the society.
National Pension System- GPF Rules made applicable GOVERNMENT OF KERALA National Pension System- GPF Rules made applicable Government have made GPF Rules applicable to those employees who have joined the service on or after 01.04.2013 and coming under NPS.For details
Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners Portal A Mission Mode Project under NeGP
Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners Portal A Mission Mode Project under NeGP F.N0.55/12/2013-P&PW(C) Government of India Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare 3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,Khan Market, New Delhi ************ Date:- 28th February, 2014 Identification of Pensioners Associations
There is no proposal to reduce the minimum qualifying service for grant of pension GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE LOK SABHA UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 2893 ANSWERED ON 10.02.2014 PENSION TO EX SERVICEMEN 2893 . Shri RAM SINGH KASWAN Will