Clarification on fresh attempts and age relaxation in Civil Services Examination With reference to the decision of the Competent Authority conveyed earlier on the website of this department, the existing position in respect of number of attempts and maximum age
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
- Computation of reservation-Court Matter
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Eye Centres at Delhi under BSNLMRS
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD….
- 7th Pay Commission is seeking for suggestions on various issues
- Anomalies in the Pay Scales of Pharmacists – Grant of financial upgradation under MACP
Encadrement of newly created posts into the CSS/CSSS on the strength of Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA)
Encadrement of newly created posts into the CSS/CSSS on the strength of Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA) F. No.24/1 /2010-CS.I (P) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) 2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
50% DA Merger, Interim Relief and Retirement Age to 62: Hopes faded Merger of DA, Interim Relief and Retirement Age to 62: Only today’s date is in hand after that all these hopes have died down. The schedule for the
Inter se seniority of direct recruits and promotees – instructions thereof No. 20011/1/2012-Estt. (D) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension Department of Personnel & Training North Block, New Delhi, Dated the 4th March, 2014 OFFICE MEMORANDUM
The Union Cabinet today gave its approval to the Terms of Reference of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) 7th Central Pay Commission The Union Cabinet today gave its approval to the Terms of Reference of 7th Central Pay Commission
No.25013/3/2010-Estt (A) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel and Training •••• North Block, New Delhi-110 001 Dated : 27th February, 2014 Subject : Voluntary retirement under FR 56(k), etc. and amendment of Rules.
Impact of raising retirement age from age 60 to 62 It has been seen that one of the long time waging demand of raising the retirement age of govt employees has finally caught afire Through the Medias and blogging sites