GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT LOK SABHA UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 2314 ANSWERED ON 05.02.2014 SUBLETTING OF GOVERNMENT ACCOMMODATION 2314 . Shri ASADUDDIN OWAISI Will the Minister of URBAN DEVELOPMENT be pleased to state:- (a) whether instances of subletting
- TREATMENT OF ECHS BENEFICIARIES AT INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES AT CGHS RATES
- Correlation of Piece Work rates on implementation of 6th CPC Pay Scales
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Constitution, Implementation and Scope of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- Registration of Government employees aged 60 years and above under National Pension System (NPS)
- Hon’ble Minister For Railways Sh. Malikarjun Kharge Has Written A Do Letter To Minister For Finance For Abolishing New Pension System (Nps) From Indian Railways.
- 5th cpc DA order Jan 2014
- Ordnance factories witness cadre rift
- Excess pay given due to dept mistake cannot be recovered from the employee
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2013 (as on 31.12.2013) submission by PPS and above level officers CSSS- regarding.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN POVERTY ALLEVIATION LOK SABHA STARRED QUESTION NO 207 ANSWERED ON 05.02.2014 HOUSING SCHEME FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES 207 . Shri CHAUHAN MAHENDRASINH Will the Minister of HOUSING AND URBAN POVERTY ALLEVIATION be pleased
Defects in Dwelling Units Constructed by CGEWHO Certain allottees of the scheme have made allegations regarding dwelling units constructed by Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organization (CGEWHO) inter-alia regarding poor quality, incompetency, mismanagement, misappropriation of funds and delay in completing
Warning: imagejpeg(/data/govtempd/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BH_C_thumb-210x140.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /data/govtempd/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 387
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WELFARE HOUSING ORGANISATION 6th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi — 110001. INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation (CGEWHO) intends to appoint an Architectural Consultancy firm for execution of
Minutes of the meeting held under the Chairmanship of CEO, CGEWHO at Chennai (Ph II) project on 23 Aug 2012 A meeting under the Chairmanship of CEO, CGEWHO was held in Chennai (Ph II) project site on 23 Aug 2012,
Jaipur (Ph-II) Housing Scheme: Few, Ready to move in flats are available for allotment on First Come First Serve Basis
Location:- Site is located at sector-37. Jagatpura, Jaipur close to the Central Spine Road at 4.5 kms distance from Jagatpura flyover & 9 kms. from Airport. Construction completed & possession being given to existing allottees. The basic details of the
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WELFARE HOUSING ORGANISATION (CGEWHO) Head Office : 6TH FLOOR, ‘A’ WING JANPATH BHAWAN NEW DELHI-110 001 Website : www.egewho.nic.in ; [-Mail : cgewho@nicin A-507/2 Web-Publication Date : 31/08/2012. To, The beneficiaries of Chennai (Phase-II) Housing Scheme. Subject