Permission to the Female Employees for lactating the child – Two breaks of the the child attains the age of 15 months
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
10-A, SHAREED KIRTDIRAM BOSE ROAD
Dated : 28/02/2013.
1) All Sr. General Managers/General Managers of
Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories.
2) The Sr. Principal Director, NADP, Ambajhari, Nagpur
3) All RMCs, RCSs & OFILs
4) The DDG/Coord, OFB, New Delhi Office
5) The DDG/Mumbai Office, Mumbai
6) The Principal Director, OFRB, Ambajhari
7) The DDG/HQrs, O.F. Board, Kolkata
Sub : Permission to the Female Employees for lactating the child.
Attention of all OFs is drawn to the provisions contained in Section 11 of the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 which states as follows:
“Every women delivered a child who returns delivery shall, in addition to the intervals for be allowed in the course of her daily work prescribed duration for nursing the child until age of 15 months”to duty after such rest allowed to her, –“.