Self-printing of CGHS Card
Govt. of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Dated: 31st March, 2016.
Subject: Self-printing of CGHS Card
This is with reference to the above subject.
2. CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative by which its beneficiaries can now print their own cards at their convenience. This facility for self-printing is applicable for those beneficiaries whose CGHS membership has already been approved by the concerned Additional Director.
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read : Draft minutes of Allowance Committee – DOP&T Specific allowances
3. The steps involved in printing of the card are given below:
• Visit CGHS portal cghs.nic.in
• Click ‘Beneficiary Login’
• Enter Ben ID and Password, and sign in.
In case the beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’ and follow the instructions.
• Click ‘Print Card’ for the beneficiary whose card needs to be printed.
• Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered mobile.
• Click ‘Print CGHS Card’
• A message will appear on the screen requesting to take a coloured printout and get the card laminated. Click ‘OK’
• Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format.
• Print the CGHS card using Print command.
4. The introduction of this facility may kindly be given due publicity.
(Dr. D.C. Joshi)