Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2014-2015
Government Of India
Ministry Of Defence
New Delhi, the 16th October, 2015
The Chief of the Army staff
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2014-2015.
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read : Draft minutes of Allowance Committee – DOP&T Specific allowances
I am directed to refer to the productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F24(6)/80/D(JCM), dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time and to convey the sanction of the president to the payment of 40 days (Forty days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2014-2015 to the eligible civilian employees of the AOC.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2014-15 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB will be paid to all eligible Gp “B” (Non-Gazetted), GP, “C” & GP, “D” Civilian employees of AOC who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2014-2015, The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/-(3500×40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Liked Bonus to the casul labour will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m (1200×40/30.4) for the accounting year 2014-2015, However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- p.m. the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence service Estimates under respective heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2015-2016.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID No.204056/E.III(A)/2015 dated 15.10.2015 and Defence (Finance/AG/PB) Dy.No.167/AG/PB) dated 16.10.2015
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India