EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
F No. 22B (01)/2014-WE/D(Res)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 15th April, 2015
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Maude Line, Delhi Cantt
Also Read - Expected DA from January 2017
Also Read:One Day Strike on 16th March, 2017.
Also Read:Observe 6th March 2017 as BLACK DAY
1. The undersigned is directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, based on the recommendation of the 4th Screening Committee held on 5th May 2014 for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS, it has now been decided by the Competent Authority to empanel following 35 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedure as per the list attached in the Annexure :-
|Ser||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|(1)||Ahmedabad||Apollo Hospitals International Ltd.||01|
|(2)||Amritsar||Dr. Shakkeen’s Eye & Dental Hospital||02|
|(3)||Anand||Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research||03|
|(4)||Anna Nagar East, Chennai||Vasan Eye Care Hospital||04|
|(5)||Annal Salai, Saidapet, Chennai||Vasan Eye Care Hospital||05|
|(6)||Calicut||Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd.||06|
|(7)||Chrompet, Chennai||Vasan Eye Care Hospital||07|
|(8)||Bangalore||Karthik Netralaya Institute of Ophthalmology P. Ltd||08|
|(9)||Bhiwani||Eye – Q – Super Speciality Eye Hospital, (A Unit of Eye – Q – Vision Pvt. Ltd),||09|
|(10)||Bhubaneswar||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Limited.||10|
|(13)||Ernakulam||Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical Mission||13|
|(14)||Fatehabad||Eye-Q-Super Speciality Eye Hospital, (A Unit of Eye-Q-Vision Pvt. Ltd.)||14|
|(15)||Ghaziabad||ITS Centre for Dental Studies & Research||15|
|(16)||Hissar||Eye-Q-Super Speciality Eye Hospital, (A Unit of Eye-Q-Vision Pvt. Ltd.)||16|
|(17)||Hyderabad||Prime Hospitals (A Unit of Sri Sai Natha Multi Speciality Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.)||17|
|(18)||Jaipur||ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||18|
|(19)||Kakkanad||Susruta Eye Hospital||19|
|(20)||Kanpur||D.S. Memorial Nursing Home (Eye Unit-AELC)||20|
|(21)||Kolhapur||Vasan Eye Care Hospital||21|
|(22)||Krishnagiri||Dr Agarwal’s Eye Hospital (A Unit of Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital Ltd.)||22|
|(24)||Mohali||Sri Guru Harkrishnan Sahib (C) Eye Hospital Trust-Sohana||24|
|(25)||Nagpur||Evista Eye Care Centre||25|
|(26)||Nawashahr||Raja Diagnostic Centre & Hospital||26|
|(27)||New Delhi||Health Square Wellness – Diagnostics (Unit of Spry Health Care Pvt. Ltd.)||27|
|(28)||New Delhi||Artemis Medicare Services Limited.||28|
|(29)||New Delhi||RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital, East of Kailash||29|
|(30)||Delhi||Leela Dental Clinic||30|
|(31)||Rajahmundry||Goutami Eye Institute||31|
|(32)||Ropar||Baweja Multispeciality Hospital||32|
|(33)||Secunderabad||Yashoda Hospital (Unit : Yashoda Healthcare Services Private Limited)||33|
|(34)||Tiruvalla PO, Pathanamthitta||Pushpagiri Med College Hospital Also Known as Pushpagiri Hospital, is a unit of Pushpagiri Medical Society||34|
|(35)||Varanasi||Galaxy Life Care Services Limited.||35|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilties.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
7. The empanelled hospitals shall submit the medical bills only through On-line billing system of ECHS wherever the On-line billing has been approved by MoD.
8. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O. No. 34(05)/2010-Fin.Pen dated 01st April 2015
Under Secretary to the Govt of India