INTER-MINISTRY BADMINTON TOURNAMENT 2014-15
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL & SPORTS BOARD
Room No.361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor,
LakNayakBhawan, Khan Mkt.,
New Delhi- 110 003.
Dated the, 24th November, 2014.
Subject: INTER-MINISTRY BADMINTON TOURNAMENT 2014-15.
The Inter-Ministry Badminton Tournament 2014-15 will be held from 12th January, 2015 to 21st January, 2015(except Saturday/Sunday) at THYAGRAJ STADIUM(Near INA), Thyagraj Nagar, New Delhi. The last date of entries is 07.1.2015.
2. The entry should be sent in the prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer of the Ministry concerned to the office of the CCSC&SB at the above said address. No entries will be accepted after the due date i.e. 07.1.2015. Draws of Men & Women Team Championship events will be displayed at the venue on 10.1.2015 after 2.00 PM. The competition will be help in the following events:-
1.Men Team Championship 2. Women Team Championship 3.Men Singles 4.Men Doubles 5.Women Singles 6. Women Doubles 7.Mixed Doubles 8. Men Veteran Singles(45 yrs. & above) 9. Men Veteran Doubles(45 yrs. & above) 10. Women Veteran Singles(40 yrs. & above) 11. Women Veteran Doubles(40 yrs. & above) 12. Mixed Veteran Doubles 13. Men Singles(qualifying) 14. Men Doubles(qualifying).(Composition of Team Championship Event: Men-07 & Women-04 + 01 Manager)
Also Read:Charter of Demands for 11th BP Settlement submitted to IBA
3. Entry Fee for the Team Championship is Rs. 200/-, Rs.50/- for Singles and Rs. 100/- for Doubles.
4. The Men Singles/Doubles qualifying events will be open to new players/beginners only. The players who have represented the State or Central Secretariat Team in the All India Civil Services Badminton Tournament or have already qualified the qualifying event in the previous years will not be allowed to participate in the qualifying events of the tournament. Players reaching up to quarter finals in Men Singles/Doubles in the qualifying event will get automatic entry in the main event of Men Singles/Doubles. Matches for THIRD PLACE for all the above mentioned events (except qualifying event) will be held between the looser of Semi Finalist.
5. All the players should reach the venue for their matches well in time as mentioned in the Draw/Time Schedule display at the venue, otherwise walkover rule will strictly apply against him/her & no further request will be entertained in this regard. Time scheduled of the above events will also be available at the website of our Ministry i.e. persmin.nic.in from 05.1.2015.
6. The eligibility conditions for participation in the Inter-Ministry Tournament have already been circulated to all the Ministries.
source & Download-Inter-Ministry Badminton Tournament 2014-15