Empanelment of Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centers for ECHS in Nepal
Office of the CGDA
Ulan Batar Road, Palam
Delhi Cantt – 110010.
Subject: Empanelment of Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centers for ECHS in Nepal
Copies of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare letter No. 22B (02)/2014-WE/D (Res) dated 14.10.14 on the above subject has been uploaded on the website of CGDA. Please download the same for information and necessary action.
Sr. Accounts Officer (AT-IV)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 14th Oct. 2014
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Maude Line, Delhi Cantt
Subject :- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS in Nepal
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013 and 22D(48)/2006/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 07th Feb 2012, it has now been decided by the 2nd and 4th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in Nepal in its meeting held on 31 Jan 2014 and 5th May 2014 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 08 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure :-
|Ser||Name of Hospitals||City||Annexure No|
|(1)||College of Medical Sciences||Bharatpur (Nepal)||01|
|(2)||BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital||Bharatpur (Nepal)||02|
|(3)||Nepal Gunj Medical College Teaching Hospital||Kolhapur (Nepal)||03|
|(4)||B&B Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||Lalitpur (Nepal)||04|
|(5)||Universal College of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital||Rani Gaon,
Also Read:Central govt employees may receive revised allowance in April
Also Read:Charter of Demands for 11th BP Settlement submitted to IBA
|(6)||Biratnagar Aspatal Pvt. Ltd.||Biratnagar-3, (Nepal)||06|
|(7)||Lumbini Medical College & Teaching Hospital (Pvt) Ltd.||Palapa, (Nepal)||07|
|(8)||Gandaki Medical College Teaching Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd||Pokhara, (Nepal)||08|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates of ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
5. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be removed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
6. The empanelled hospitals shall submit the medical bills only through On-line billing system of ECHS wherever the On-line billing has been approved by MoD.
7. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O. No.34(05)/2010/F/P. vol-II dated 02/09/2014.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Download echs hospital list-Empanelment of Hospitals Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centers for ECHS in Nepal