Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) in the Central Government offices located at New Delhi: ICAR Order
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated 12th August, 2014
A decision has been taken to introduce Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) in the Central Government offices located at New Delhi. The purpose of this system is to enable an employee with an Aadhaar Number, to register his/her attendance in the offices through Biometric Authentication. For this purpose Authentication Tablets/Desktop Authentication devices will be installed in each offices of the Central Ministries/Departments.
In order to enable the Council to complete the required formalities all the officers/officials of DARE/ICAR are requested to submit the details pertaining to their Aadhar Number in the enclosed format. Those who do not have Aadhaar Number may provide their name and mobile number to the Work Study Unit immediately so that further action can be taken to get their Aadhaar Number. All the divisional heads/Branch Officers are requested to ensure that the officers/officials provide the necessary information immediately in the prescribed format in hard copy as well Email the same to [email protected]
This may be accorded ‘Top Priority’.
(K. K. Kulshreshtha)
Deputy Secretary (WS)
1. All Officers/ Sections/ Divisions at ICAR including KAB-I/II, NASC Complex, New Delhi.
2. St. PPS to DG, ICAR & Secretary, DARE
3. PPS to Secretary, ICAR
4. PPS to AS & FA, DARE/ICAR
5. Director (DARE)
6. Deputy Secretary (GAC), ICAR, New Delhi
7. Secretary, ASRB
8. All Directors of Delhi based ICAR Institutes.
9. Sh. Hans Raj, Information System Officer, DKMA, ICAR, KAB-I for putting on the ICAR website.
10. Cdn. Section, ICAR for giving index number.
Aadhaar based Biometric Attendance System
|Organization Employee ID|
|DOB (dd-mm-yyyy)||Gender: M/F|
Address District State Phone e-Mail Photograph
- Aadhaar number is mandatory for on-boarding in the system
- Please provide a valid e-mail & mobile number for system alerts.
Also Read - Hiking Hardship Pay
Also Read:Expected DA Calculator For Bank Employees May to July 2017 .