Revision of the rate of Coal Pilot Allowance.
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
PC-VI No. 342
RBE No. 62/2014
New Delhi, dated 13.06.2014
The General Managers,
Easter Railway, Kolkata,
South Eastern Railway, Kolkata,
East Central Railway, Hajipur,
South East Central Railway, Bilaspur,
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar.
Sub: Revision of the rate of Coal Pilot Allowance.
The question of revision of rates of Coal Pilot Allowance admissible to Group ‘D’ staff of Transportation Department who accompany the Coal Pilot in the collieries for shunting duties, has been examined in Board’s office and it has been decided with the sanction of the Ministry of Railways that the rates of the Coal Pilot Allowance may be revised as under:
|Existing||W.e.f. 01.09.2008||W.e.f. 01.01.2011(25% increase)||W.e.f. 01.01.2014(25% increase)|
|For the first Trip||Rs.15||Rs.30/-||Rs.37.50/-||Rs.45/-|
|For every subsequent Trip||Rs.5||Rs.10/-||Rs.12.50/-||Rs.15/-|
2. The rate of this allowance as indicated w.e.f. 01.09.2008 will be increased by 25% whenever the Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay scales goes up by 50%. Accordingly, the rates w.e.f. 01.01.2011 & 01.01.2014 are also illustrated above.
3. These orders would take effect from 01.09.2008.
4. All other terms and conditions governing grant of Coal Pilot Allowance will remain unchanged.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Also Read - Hiking Hardship Pay
Also Read:Expected DA Calculator For Bank Employees May to July 2017 .
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
Deputy Director Finance (Estt.),